AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god I'm no longer fading Pigwell.

Should have put E on Kreuger. Now thinking I have to hold Tom Powell and trade Fisher with Richards 34 ffs
449/4 after I bounce Richard’s emergency score.

I don’t own Krueger, obviously a decent enough score considering, but still an awkward score. Those that are forced to trade (Richards loopholers) will likely get a slight advantage in points this week.

449/4 after I bounce Richard’s emergency score.

I don’t own Krueger, obviously a decent enough score considering, but still an awkward score. Those that are forced to trade (Richards loopholers) will likely get a slight advantage in points this week.
I'm same score without Joe "scared to go anywhere near the actual footy" Richards

I would have definitely taken the 73 and booted Powell 😂😂

Me hoping Powell passes 34.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

With Freijah being named sub this late in the year and close enough to maxing out, he’s going this week for me. With Reville potential sub candidate also, might trade both this week and get a 24th man to cover Fisher absence and avoid Richards emergency score

Last edited:

1720236337826.png

Yep, gonna do this. Gives me 24 - completed team. Six trades left, 2 spare premiums. Kreuger as R3 gives freedom to be aggressive on the other 6 trades too I think as if I'm left short with injury I've got ruck cover & also 2 spare premiums.

If Rozee's score forces me to take him, I'll keep Hall as M11. If it's not worth taking, I'll probably edit that trade to Lawson Humphries.

70k banked - only concern I have here is that I've probably not got huge cash to play with to go sideways (i.e. if Young needs to go next week, or a premo gets injured early game) as I've got 3 permazeroes and 2 spare premiums, + kreuger who's structurally essential. So only Richards/Dowling who can be downgraded for cash. Richards may well be in the gun next week anyway just because he'll have a higher BE and need to swing Fisher back there to F7 ideally.

Forgot that my VC/C reset when I reversed my original 3 way trade.....

VC Naicos.....
C....... Zerrett...... that'll do donkey, that'll do!

6/740 inc. C from last nights game.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lucky! If I ever did that I know I'm wearing an 80 at best.

It's only been a quarter, but....thank **** for the late 23rd 24th man call (although Will Graham on 35 at QT would have been the EMG and was traded out...so....)

Now, assuming Rozee scores like 45 points over the next 3 quarters, I've gotta decide which player to bench for him, and which 'zero' I trade in

1) Walsh - 112 avg, 108 L3, hard-ish matchup, but the flag is does Bedford clamp him?
2) Holmes - 99 avg & L3, back to defence last week to accommodate Stewart. Hawks easy matchup but have been restrictive recently
3) Green - 103 avg, 98 L5, hard matchup this week but unlikely to get a tag
4) Young - 96 avg, 80 L3, new role seems a bit iffy but easy matchup.

Leaning Young.

Then currently have Max Hall coming in as the rookie as a M/F zero, but he might be close to a game, which I'm not sure I want? Anyone priced at 161k who's worth bringing in?

It's only been a quarter, but....thank **** for the late 23rd 24th man call (although Will Graham on 35 at QT would have been the EMG and was traded out...so....)

Now, assuming Rozee scores like 45 points over the next 3 quarters, I've gotta decide which player to bench for him, and which 'zero' I trade in

1) Walsh - 112 avg, 108 L3, hard-ish matchup, but the flag is does Bedford clamp him?
2) Holmes - 99 avg & L3, back to defence last week to accommodate Stewart. Hawks easy matchup but have been restrictive recently
3) Green - 103 avg, 98 L5, hard matchup this week but unlikely to get a tag
4) Young - 96 avg, 80 L3, new role seems a bit iffy but easy matchup.

Leaning Young.

Then currently have Max Hall coming in as the rookie as a M/F zero, but he might be close to a game, which I'm not sure I want? Anyone priced at 161k who's worth bringing in?
If you want one not to play I'd go one of the Swans guys.

If you want one not to play I'd go one of the Swans guys.

You’d sit Heeney or Gulden over Young and those guys? Really?

I get that STK aren’t a great matchup for mids but windy goes to Warner and I imagine Gulden might benefit for the same reason defenders love playing the saints?

Edit: can’t sit Heeney anyway due to positioning

You’d sit Heeney or Gulden over Young and those guys? Really?

I get that STK aren’t a great matchup for mids but windy goes to Warner and I imagine Gulden might benefit for the same reason defenders love playing the saints?

Edit: can’t sit Heeney anyway due to positioning
Sorry was responding to the $161k question.

As for who to bench Young makes sense due to role/form although he slaughtered us last time. They made Fyfe sub and tbh they probably should again today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

benching Holmes would have been the right call.

Reckon I’m gonna do something really stupid here and bench Walsh over Green or Young.

Bedford’s 179cm. I can’t see him going to Cripps on size alone. But Walsh’s tank is his strength - something Bedford can match him in.

Edit: didn’t do it. Young benched by accident - wanted to wait to see if Bedford went to Walsh but the match started a couple of minutes late and lockout was at 7pm sharp :(

Aaaaaand Bedford has gone straight to Walsh and isn’t even looking at the ball

Last edited:
Messed my captain loophole up a little this week. I planned on getting another designated 0 player, ended up with Gray from Richmond for Fwd/def looping with Fisher/Sexton.
Now I haven’t used my VC and only non player is Livingston. I’m just going to lock Gawn.

1523/15
Eliminator is going to be close, but think I’m done. I’ve copped both Rozee and Brayshaw VC. I really need Sinclair, Steele and Dawson to have decent games but see attention for both Sinclair and Dawson.

Gawn…..

With form/carrying knocks/potentially missing a week I wonder if he’s a genuine trade out contender.

Reckon if I’d fielded Young instead of Walsh or Holmes I’d be a genuine chance to fly up the ranks this week but alas. At least with 24 men I can probably **** around and not have to deal with Sexton anymore.

2,344. Think up to 36th or so. If only I'd got Walsh off field in time it'd be an even better one.

Don't even want to do the maths on where I'd be ranked if not for the 2-3 stupid errors while overseas early season that caused me to take a 0 instead of 100 and have rookies as captains etc.

Think this week I'll look to have Sexton & maybe Holmes (provided Fisher is back) as the 23/24th in the side. Maybe Holmes/Sexton should be traded, not sure. McKercher's appealing but probably useless for me.

2,344. Think up to 36th or so. If only I'd got Walsh off field in time it'd be an even better one.

Don't even want to do the maths on where I'd be ranked if not for the 2-3 stupid errors while overseas early season that caused me to take a 0 instead of 100 and have rookies as captains etc.

Think this week I'll look to have Sexton & maybe Holmes (provided Fisher is back) as the 23/24th in the side. Maybe Holmes/Sexton should be traded, not sure. McKercher's appealing but probably useless for me.

nice

Mannagh is finally useful. Been waiting a while. Thanks a bunch, Chris Scott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back