AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

I have Mannagh already, and holding Fisher and Heeney, so have traded Richards out for Phillipou. Very uneasy about it. It's the kind of decision that usually bites me. Think I'll stick with it though.
Let the Pou show begin. Hope it's not a s**t show like the rest of my team.

Who did you end up benching Skippos

Hope it wasn't Martin 😬

Daicos and Dowling. So took Young and Richards. But that’s offset a bit by unlocking Holmes’s 115 in the process but if I’d gone Dowling and Daicos I’d be ~30 points better off.

Which is probably what I’m going to lose eliminator by. Opponent’s had a bit of a heater and 2400 won’t be enough. Not VCing Gulden has stung me unless Dunkley goes mega

Daicos and Dowling. So took Young and Richards. But that’s offset a bit by unlocking Holmes’s 115 in the process but if I’d gone Dowling and Daicos I’d be ~30 points better off.

Which is probably what I’m going to lose eliminator by. Opponent’s had a bit of a heater and 2400 won’t be enough. Not VCing Gulden has stung me unless Dunkley goes mega
Pretty unlucky. Dowling wasn't looking like reaching Richards until he got the goal.

Just glad you didn't bench Martin. Not sure where that came from in those conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2318, held off trade Sexton and copped the Richards score. Bit strategic as I think other would have burnt a few trades and hopefully pays off in the end.

Hopefully with Fisher back next week, I seen it as a luxury trade as Sexton is F7/D7

Down 3 spots to 39th, which I guess I'll take given the carnage / taking Richards' score over Dowling / losing 45 pts to Gulden VCers.

Thinking Fisher might have to go given VFL/Colby's flying/maybe injured? Want Phillipou, but only if he's F7 and given I'm carrying a R3/F8 Kreuger backup I think it'd handicap me if I did.

Aannoyingly nobody separated themselves as a clear 'good' forward this week. Probably Moore or Gryan still the plays?

So probably gonna do either

Fisher -> Moore & Joe Richards -> LDU (&10k), McKercher (&92k)
or
Fisher -> Miers & Joe Richards -> Treloar (&0k), Sinclair (&18k), Stewart (&117k), or Rivers (&135k)

Don't love any of them, but gets me back to a premium D7, M9 and Mannagh as F7.

Or could keep holding Fisher. But have 4 trades left so think it's probably wise to burn two this week.

rd18: 2439pts (top 1%) :thumbsu:
overall: 68th (top 1%)... up 41 spots :)
trades: 7

Whitfield + Martin + Caldwell + Jackson + Marshall + Gulden(c) + Green = :thumbsu:
leaving Humphries on the bench = :eekv1:

kept Gawn (with Jackson as cover) and traded Sexton -> Moore
also had Mannagh covering for Heeney, which worked out okay
might trade out Clohesy, as he's maxed out ages ago and is starting to bleed cash now (499k and falling)
starting22 is very strong (even with Gawn on the bench)... however, i'd like more from Simpkin (if possible)
68th in the overall rankings is a new personal best in RDT - HERE I COME !! :)

rd18: 2439pts (top 1%) :thumbsu:
overall: 68th (top 1%)... up 41 spots :)
trades: 7

Whitfield + Martin + Caldwell + Jackson + Marshall + Gulden(c) + Green = :thumbsu:
leaving Humphries on the bench = :eekv1:

kept Gawn (with Jackson as cover) and traded Sexton -> Moore
also had Mannagh covering for Heeney, which worked out okay
might trade out Clohesy, as he's maxed out ages ago and is starting to bleed cash now (499k and falling)
starting22 is very strong (even with Gawn on the bench)... however, i'd like more from Simpkin (if possible)
68th in the overall rankings is a new personal best in RDT - HERE I COME !! :)
Wow with 7 trades left. Great work mate

Let the Pou show begin. Hope it's not a s**t show like the rest of my team.
I shouldn't have jinxed myself. Now out for 3-4 weeks. Unbelievable, even when I get things right they turn out wrong. Only way out of this is Clark (Geel) to some cheap rookie and Phillipou to Miers.

Can loop Dowling Friday night at least and see what he scores. Hope Fisher is back.

I shouldn't have jinxed myself. Now out for 3-4 weeks. Unbelievable, even when I get things right they turn out wrong. Only way out of this is Clark (Geel) to some cheap rookie and Phillipou to Miers.

Can loop Dowling Friday night at least and see what he scores. Hope Fisher is back.

Very unlucky mate. Was a ripper pick and got stiffed.

Given the amount of cash he cost you/the time he's out for, depending on your trades left, could he be a hold?

Very unlucky mate. Was a ripper pick and got stiffed.

Given the amount of cash he cost you/the time he's out for, depending on your trades left, could he be a hold?
Yeah, I'll hold this week and next probably. After that league finals start, so depending on match up in my main league, may have to trade then. Of course by then he's probably only a week away.

Mannagh & Dowling to cover. Might need both if Caldwell out too this week. Bigger problem if Fisher isn't back, but I expect he will be.

I might think about getting Hobbs in if Caldwell is out. Hobbs is cheap now but capable of 90+ if he gets a crack in the midfield. But not if named HFF or sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back