AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade in preformed well enough, Daniels and Miers. Went with an extra forward to be able to loop, once Dawson returns.

Should see a slight rise in rankings, like last week with a similar score

rd20: 2361pts (top 12%)
overall: 72nd (top 1%)... up 5 spots
trades: 6

Whitfield(c) + Sheezel + Daicos + Zorko + Marshall + Dunkley = :thumbsu:
Jackson + Gawn + Bont + Rozee = :thumbsdown:
not owning Xerri = :(

only a slight rise in the rankings (with Dawson on the bench)
keeping Gawn might have been a mistake
ever since i traded in Whitfield for 770k he has averaged 127 from 8 games :thumbsu:
Jackson needs to go back to R3... Rozee needs to lift !!
should get Dawson back this week, so once again i should be at full strength... therefore, no trades

Essendon = GONE !! :cryv1: ... (we'll be lucky to win another game)

I'm thinking to go Schoenmaker & Fisher to Powell & Peatling. Crazy?? Most likely. Think Powell plays half back and will score well. Peatling/Mannagh/Dowling rotating F6.

Going more for league win this week, leaves only one trade though.

Or just Fisher to Powell/Miers/Daniels and save the extra trade. Can't get to Moore without a downgrade somewhere.

They all have the potential to burn.

2427, 3rd score of 2400+ in a row and upto 18th overall.

Messed being able to loop Xerri, then put the captain on Zorko instead of Whitfield ( missed the first bounce after working night shift)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rd21: 2430pts (top 3%)
overall: 65th (top 1%)... up 7 spots
trades: 6

Whitfield + Sinclair + Caldwell + Marshall(c) + Gawn + Bont + Merrett + Rozee = :thumbsu:
not owning Xerri + Walsh + Butters = :thumbsdown:

slightly moved up in the rankings, however, lost my QF :(
with 6 trades up my sleeve, i might make a play for Treloar
my team has no new injuries, so i should be at full strength once again
Simpkin(F6) needs to stay strong
Xerri must be stopped !!

Sitting 27th, down to 1 trade, 360k banked.

Finding it hard to plan. I kinda want Ryan, Martin, Simpkin and Holmes all gone, and don't love F6 being Mannagh/Peatling for now. But whatever I burn the trade on will be the wrong one. I think I probably have to hold it for if Peatling loses the role this week to turn him into Moore/Rankine/Pou.

Annoyingly my fwd/def loopers are North guys which limits me to Daicos emergency this week. If Daicos goes well, I think I'll bench Holmes and loop Young with Nic Martin. Or bench Ryan and loop Holmes with Nic Martin.

If Daicos is shit, I think I'll loop Holmes with Martin and field Young.

F6 I reckon I'll loop Peatling, and sub Mannagh into mids for Dowling if Peatling goes well.

If Peatling doesn't go well, will be an interesting decision about whether I field Mannagh and keep the trade, or whether I trade him up into Moore/Rankine/Pou. Cash allows it. I guess Simpkin holds on another week too given the WCE matchup.

Would be nice to have Sinclair, Treloar, Bont, or Brayshaw right now but I've made my bed so have to lie in it.

2340. C Marshall my highest scorer I think.

Bailey Dale an absolute stinker. Have 2 trades left and $183k

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back