AFL 2024 AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol completely missed the point then mate
i didn't miss the point you were saying Freo still likely to make it losing all 3 which is totally incorrect.. You surely weren't predicting Carlton to lose all 3 vs hawks/eagles/saints before all those injuries hit on sunday.. it was a good value bet considering Freo's tricky run home and the absence of Treacy and that's proved correct.

i didn't miss the point you were saying Freo still likely to make it losing all 3 which is totally incorrect.. You surely weren't predicting Carlton to lose all 3 vs hawks/eagles/saints before all those injuries hit on sunday.. it was a good value bet considering Freo's tricky run home and the absence of Treacy and that's proved correct.

If you didn't miss the point then you are being a bit precious.

My point was that based on everything that had to happen the likelihood of Freo winning a match and still missing the 8 was probably less likely than them losing all 3 and still making it and it would be better value to just all up the individual outcomes. It had nothing to do with whether a Freo fade was good or bad.

Anyone think Hawks are rough chance for the 8? Odds of 46 against 7.50 for Adelaide who are 2 points in front of them and the play each other this weekend. Shit percentage and hard to see who drops out of 8 now but we do have Richmond twice, North once and WCE once to come.
IMG_2036.jpeg

Anyone think Hawks are rough chance for the 8? Odds of 46 against 7.50 for Adelaide who are 2 points in front of them and the play each other this weekend. Shit percentage and hard to see who drops out of 8 now but we do have Richmond twice, North once and WCE once to come.

No chance.

This is a good laugh now.

Blues a chance next week if they get Curnow, McKay, TDK, McGovern and Williams back. Beat Brissy by a point up there earlier this year.

If they get to prelim I dont mind the following bets

Most possies in finals

Walsh @ 34

Also taken

Dale @ 67
Treloar @ 21

For goals in finals

Curnow @ 26
McKay @ 41
Darcy @ 51
Chad Warner @ 34

SB

Daicos Brownlow
GWS Flag
Storm Flag @57 SB boosted

GWS Flag
Storm Flag @22 SB boosted

AFL finals pick 9 2 of them
P Adel P Adel
Haw Haw
GWS. GWS
Bris Bris.

Haw Haw
Bris. Bris

GWS GWS
Bris Bris

GWS. Bris
@451. @226

(Log in to remove this ad.)

most disposals finals.. obviously want to rule out guys who will cop a tag week 1... so ruling out Whitfield.. taken Treloar at 17.00's and Dale at 51.00 as I'm pretty confident dogs handle hawks then defeat the loser of geelong/port (the weaker side from top 4 games).... that gives them minimum 3 finals...

then taken GWS Kelly at 34.00 for some value incase someone goes to Tom Green.. think
they play minimum 3 finals...

Most goals taken Jamarra at 19.00 b365 (into 15 tab and 13 pbet) in the hope yeh dogs get Rolling

I reckon the winner of GWS v Brisbane a good chance to win the flag. Leaning GWS and have already backed them in the same bet. Chucking Brisbane in as some insurance.

Brisbane Flag
Daicos Brownlow
Storm Flag @50 SB bonus bet

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back