Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Today is a unique day in Bay history, when me, zackah and Triggering Tiger all want the same team to win, The Swannies !
May never happen again.i personally like the Brions and have nothing against them, but I firmly believe The Swans are overdue for a flag and should be rewarded for years of decent young player development and close finishes in finals.

Plus my beloved Melbourne Heart (now City) FC wore Red and White proudly

Wearing my Melbourne City Red and White kit today to honour the Bloods.

Did I just get grouped in with Elmer_Hauser and Triggering Tiger ?

FML :(

simpsons-join-us.gif

i was going but i gave my ticket to a bears supporting friend
Huh interesting comparison. Im going to watch the game at a mates with a bunch of bears supporting flog friends and am going to troll them mercifully and support the swans.

1727488151780.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's pretty decent of you tbh.
did it last year too.

had tickets to go with my dad & uncle (both pies supporters) but gave my boundary seat to a friend who's a pies fan. i'd rather someone go who supports the team than me.

(i also sell it to them cheaper than they cost because i'm #Generous)

Huh interesting comparison. Im going to watch the game at a mates with a bunch of bears supporting flog friends and am going to troll them mercifully and support the swans.

View attachment 2124345
oh don't worry if they lose i'll rip into him big time

View attachment 2124345

Still bitter about the 2001 Grand Final i see :$

did it last year too.

had tickets to go with my dad & uncle (both pies supporters) but gave my boundary seat to a friend who's a pies fan. i'd rather someone go who supports the team than me.

(i also sell it to them cheaper than they cost because i'm #Generous)

Footy needs more kind fans like you though, people who put others before themselves. Well done 👏

1:35pm Katy Perry rocks the G

no-cat.gif
I'm not going to bother, will wait until the game is a minute away before turning on the TV. Plus have a few 🍻 🍺

Still bitter about the 2001 Grand Final i see :$
He’ll be bitter until Essendon makes amends against us.. so for the rest of his life basically

He’ll be bitter until Essendon makes amends against us.. so for the rest of his life basically

How are the nerves holding up Kabs ? You at the G yet?

Not Going to lie, bit jelly right now, never been to.a grand final (I only intend to ever intend Grannies involving Carlton)

I am getting a bit toey/nervous myself and I don't even support either team.

How are the nerves holding up Kabs ? You at the G yet?

Not Going to lie, bit jelly right now, never been to.a grand final (I only intend to ever intend Grannies involving Carlton)

I am getting a bit toey/nervous myself and I don't even support either team.
You mightn’t have seen, but I did just post a photo of my view haha. Not too bad! You know how I said I shit bricks before every game? Well I shit double bricks before a Grand Final involving Brisbane 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back