Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Because they were weak as piss. I mean what else do you want me to say?
It's ok friend we are accepting applications from all ex sydney fans after their last traumatic 2 years of two GF fails, not only will we dominate this years draft, we will also dominate the competition once again very soon so come aboard and enjoy the ride on the tiger train express! all aboard toot! toot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's ok friend we are accepting applications from all ex sydney fans after their last traumatic 2 years of two GF fails, not only will we dominate this years draft, we will also dominate the competition once again very soon so come aboard and enjoy the ride on the tiger train express! all aboard toot! toot!
Id rather swallow all 2 inches of Joffa with my arseh*le.

I know jumping clubs is something Tigies fans would do, judging by your crowd numbers this year but I’ll stay put.
Not sure what sure you mean by that considering the shit season we had our crowd averages were good plus we had a record 93k at dusty's 300th. BTW I'm tiger for life here I have no desire to be a turncoat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back