Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because someone famous is dead (no matter who they are) doesn't mean they should be above criticism.

Shane Warne did many things in his life I consider despicable (such as racially abusing Adam Goodes on Twitter)

Just because they are deceased doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to throw shade at them (if it's justified)

Warne was/is not above criticsm.
Who cares that's the past and just a Twitter war of words, you say way more despicable things to ppl here by insulting them but you seem ok about it.

Who cares that's the past and just a Twitter war of words, you say way more despicable things to ppl here by insulting them but you seem ok about it.

Its a two way street.
Don't take the insults personally. I cop more than my fair share here. It comes with the Territory of being on the bay and on an online forum.

Its a two way street.
Don't take the insults personally. I cop more than my fair share here. It comes with the Territory of being on the bay and on an online forum.
You do bring most of it on yourself when you go on your drunken rants.

Speaking of which, there is a vacancy at Fox Footy, on 360, now that Robbo has left, you’d be a good replacement.

Just because someone famous is dead (no matter who they are) doesn't mean they should be above criticism.

Shane Warne did many things in his life I consider despicable (such as racially abusing Adam Goodes on Twitter)

Just because they are deceased doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to throw shade at them (if it's justified)

Warne was/is not above criticsm.
Who here remembers The Chaser’s War on Everything Eulogy song?

Angry old man is gonna yell at clouds. What can you do.
True. He’s probably just salty his team doesn’t have the most recent premiership anymore. Oh well

Who here remembers The Chaser’s War on Everything Eulogy song?

I did, loved it.
Thought they were a tad harsh on poor Princess Di, who was manipulated into a loveless marriage, had a toxic old campaigner for a Mother in Law, but was generally a decent person who tried to have a major, positive impact in third world/poverty stricken nations, and the manner of her death was truly horrific, but most of their other targets in that song deserved it.

True. He’s probably just salty his team doesn’t have the most recent premiership anymore. Oh well
I think his team's inability to even make the finals after a Bradbury flag has hit hardest and the rabid ranting is just about all he's got left at that point. That and the upcoming DKM award I guess he's got that too.

Credit to the Swans flogs on the Bay, including BloodRet .

They have handled their embarrassing and soul destroying grand final defeat with a lot of class and dignity.

Of course it's understandable many would stay away for a little while on the bay after the loss, but I have to say they handled it a lot better than what i would have if Carlton were on the end of a GF belting.

It's a novel thing for us Bay flogs, would be nice if occasionally we could be magnanimous and Gracious to losers of finals.esp Grand Finals, esp for a team that has now lost 4 in a row..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did, loved it.
Thought they were a tad harsh on poor Princess Di, who was manipulated into a loveless marriage, had a toxic old campaigner for a Mother in Law, but was generally a decent person who tried to have a major, positive impact in third world/poverty stricken nations, and the manner of her death was truly horrific, but most of their other targets in that song deserved it.
Yeah the Princess Di verse was over the top. But it’s the chaser lol, they gotta include something controversial. Imagine the roasting they would’ve copped if they actually did say something about Belinda Emmett’s death. Fair game to the others, especially Stan Zemanek and Kerry Packer haha

I think his team's inability to even make the finals after a Bradbury flag has hit hardest and the rabid ranting is just about all he's got left at that point. That and the upcoming DKM award I guess he's got that too.
And AWOTY too don’t forget. He’s the worst attention whore on the bay. And he can’t blame my club for his not making finals, we lost to them twice this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back