AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Cody Weightman the obvious play this week. Bags of 4,5,6 last 3 against NM. Lads the best I can find @ 41 for 6.

Cody Weightman the obvious play this week. Bags of 4,5,6 last 3 against NM. Lads the best I can find @ 41 for 6.
Multi with a few sort legs on PB for ridiculously boosted odds.

Simpkin, Wardlaw and Macrae 15+ each.

Boosts 4+ from $6.50 > $11.41
Boosts 5+ from $14 > $31.88
Boosts 6+ from $34 > $79.01

was going to say Dogs love beating up on lower teams at Etihad with big scores but the total is pretty high at 180.5.. they've belted north a fair few times over the past few years I feel... this total should still clear..

I feel ESS/GEEL 168.5 will start lower with weather not looking great Saturday and also GWS/ADE 160.5 could start around 155/156 with the same kind of weather in Adelaide.. always risky trusting the rain to come but it looks pretty solid rain for those days.

Haha. No one picked up on the obvious mistake with the swans freo game at the SCG and not Marvel

BloodRet can we trust McDonald to do something this week ?

Pearce is out for a month so freo’s key backs will likely be Draper and Davies , a huge 12 games experiment between them

Ryan might lockdown and take one of the big dogs , I can definitely see Hayward getting off the chain so I’ll bet on him now and wait for Rets approval on Logan

BloodRet can we trust McDonald to do something this week ?

Pearce is out for a month so freo’s key backs will likely be Draper and Davies , a huge 12 games experiment between them

Ryan might lockdown and take one of the big dogs , I can definitely see Hayward getting off the chain so I’ll bet on him now and wait for Rets approval on Logan
Tbh I never really bet on Logan at the SCG because he plays like shit there, unless it's in a sgm for 1g maybe. Who knows though, he is far beyond due. I remember he kicked 5 at the SCG against Hawthorn once but apart from that nothing.

Yeah. I like Hayward this week. Him, Heeney, Amartey and Paps are usually pretty reliable for goals at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back