AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Draper 90+ fantasy @ $4.50 pb - Well, he cleared this 2 weeks ago when he was solo ruck (94 points) so hoping he can back that performance up.

Few people on the Essendon board suggesting Perkins will play forward more with Shiel back in the side.

$17/101 for 2/3 at B365.

On! Tailed happy to have a crack

Few people on the Essendon board suggesting Perkins will play forward more with Shiel back in the side.

$17/101 for 2/3 at B365.
I think it's more a hope with Shiel back in as Perkins is hopelessly out of form and the gains he appeared to have made in his centre bounce and stoppage work earlier in the season have completely vanished.

I think it's more a hope with Shiel back in as Perkins is hopelessly out of form and the gains he appeared to have made in his centre bounce and stoppage work earlier in the season have completely vanished.

Can’t do worse than Two Metre Tree Peter at the moment send him forward then maybe a few stints here and there in the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Italian Stallion Under 30.5
De Bali blowy Under 22.5
Italian Stallion 2 Under 22.5
Pebbles Under 22.5
Archery Under 19.5
Lips kiss me Get 70+ Fantasy
Hanson wanna be To Get 70+ Fantasy
Sargent Anytime Goalscorer
Blind Anytime Goalscorer
Either Less Than 19.5 first half tri bet.

$505.40 PB

I know this isn't AFL related, but sb have set the line for GB gold medals at the Paris Olympics @ 15.5... they've gone 22,27 and 29 gold medals at the last 3 games (60+ medals in each). Forecasting has them at a similar level to Tokyo (https://www.nielsen.com/news-center/2024/virtual-medal-table-forecast/) so 16+ feels very low. There's also a few new sports this year so more gold medals in total are on offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back