AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Country Music Singing GIF

Izak Rankine Under 21.5
Jake Soligo Under 21.5
Brisbane Lions
Charlie Cameron AGS

$4.38
Was going to chuck it in after this round. Although the losses have been real the past 3 weeks this bet keeps me optimistic for next round.

Hope everyone else did well. See you round 18.

Hello punters.
Im not a punter. But what odds would one get for a multi for the suns to lose every remaining game starting with this weeks game v port and ending with the last game v Richmond?
How and where could i build such a multi to look at odds?
Not sure you could do through regular books, maybe topsport or dabble? NYRB any ideas?

Hello punters.
Im not a punter. But what odds would one get for a multi for the suns to lose every remaining game starting with this weeks game v port and ending with the last game v Richmond?
You just bet whatever amount you want to risk (say $50) on the "multi" on Port this week vs GC, then if they win you bet the $50 + the profit you made on GC's next opponent the following week; and continue to do this every week (betting the entire amount you risked the previous bet + the profit from said bet), and it works out exactly the same as a multi.

That is all a multi is: a continuum of parlaying the stake of your previous winning bet + the profit from said previous bet, over a multitude of legs.

The bet is f**king stupid though.

There is literally no chance GC don't win at least 1 more game.

FYI, there aren't markets for a team to 'not win another game' once the season starts; and bookmakers only have odds for the current round and the following round, so you can't multi a team all the way to the end of the season in one sitting.

Last edited:
You just bet whatever amount you want to risk (say $50) on the "multi" on Port this week vs GC, then if they win you bet the $50 + the profit you made on GC's next opponent the following week; and continue to do this every week (betting the entire amount you risked the previous bet + the profit from said bet), and it works out exactly the same as a multi.

That is all a multi is: a continuum of parlaying the stake of your previous winning bet + the profit from said previous bet, over a multitude of legs.

FYI, there aren't markets for a team to 'not win another game' once the season starts; and bookmakers only have odds for the current round and the following round, so you can't multi a team all the way to the end of the season in one sitting.
Cheers for that info.
Appreciate it.

I cant see who we beat! Even eagles over in Perth is a genuine 50:50 !

Do you think the Dimma F bomb have destroyed the team morale and deminear of the players? 🤔
The pea hearted soft ones maybe.
But regardless of that f bomb, looking at remaining fixtures at home they are tough and away, well they are away and tough too!

Hello punters.

This is the only way to do it, however the return wouldn't be as good as IF Billy Ray's hypothetical bet actually existed.

Each week that GC lose, their odds to win will progressively rise. And their opponents' odds will fall.

After a number of consecutive losses, you won't get great odds on GC's opponents.

I'm almost certain they win another match, but Billy ray wasn't lying about their remaining draw. It's pretty brutal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a number of consecutive losses, you won't get great odds on GC's opponents.
Yeh that was my thinking. The odds now for the 3 home games for the opposition will be higher than down the track. And the odds for the away games in melb perth and Sydney will also change.

Anyway. Us gold coast fans are damaged beyond repair and more pessimistic than anyone else and maybe we will jag 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back