AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew into $4 now despite your post not getting any other likes.

Need to make a private forum where only people who post are able to access.

Betting on something that a group of other people bet on shortly after is the main thing that gets your account banned.

So everyone who posts on here is getting their accounts banned essentially by the lurkers who tail everything 😡

jikost, how do you personally deal with your accounts getting limited, as you post a lot of props, that I imagine quite a lot of people would piggy back off of immediately after. You would have to be getting a lot of banned accounts, no?
Well, there is a private forum that Mouncey created a couple of years back which some of us post on. Robo and I have had some big hits and misses over there... I think mostly hits... a couple of disasters. :$

Unfortunately, I don't think he can add anyone to the group so a lot of regulars that have been frequent contributors since don't have access to it.

As for banned/limited accounts, yeah I've had to visit nan in the nursing home a few times. She just wants to eat her pumpkin soup and play bingo in peace and quiet and I keep bugging her. She's well and truly sick of the sight of me.

Well, there is a private forum that Mouncey created a couple of years back which some of us post on.

pointsbet will move a market like that with literally one bet, in fact it happened to me a number of times with long odds but just trying to put 10-20$ on, they wouldn't even accept the bet they'd just wind it in, offer me new odds then give me like 5$ worth.

it's definitely not lurkers for those, ESPECIALLY with pointsbet
It definitely didn't move when I bet on it, and I've never had it happen to me before.

I posted Zac Fisher AGS at $7 several months ago and about 5-6 people here tailed it, and the odds never changed.

I would more so suspect you have a marked account and pretty everything you bet gets wound in right after.

Could be wrong though 😁

It definitely didn't move when I bet on it, and I've never had it happen to me before.

I posted Zac Fisher AGS at $7 several months ago and about 5-6 people here tailed it, and the odds never changed.

I would more so suspect you have a marked account and pretty everything you bet gets wound in right after.

Could be wrong though 😁

yeah might be the account is full limited now lol :(

Port Adelaide to beat Gold Coast up at Carrara at $2.37. Taken the offer from TAB Touch WA, if Port Adelaide lead by 12+ points at any stage and still lose, bet refund.

Taken max stakes for $50.

At the beginning of the season, I did pencil this as a Port Adelaide win.

Gone Krueger $2.25/$5.5/$16/$55 and Schultz $2.75/$5.50/$25/$100 2-5 on 365. Figure someone's gotta kick some goals for Collingwood to make a score

We might win but how is the line 45.5 have you seen our results against ordinary sides this year?

Lost to Richmond, barely scraped against WC, lost to St Kilda

Honestly I expect to win but a 3 goal win seems more likely than a 50 plus point one

Cross Sport Multi for the weekend

1u
Van Rooyen To Kick 2+ Goals v Bombers
Van Rooyen To Finish Top 10 in the DPWT Genesis Scottish Open

Odds: $14.40

0.25u
Van Rooyen To Kick 3+ Goals v Bombers
Van Rooyen To Win the DPWT Genesis Scottish Open

Odds: $291.60

Just a little dabble to keep me interested across the sporting weekend.

Cross Sport Multi for the weekend

1u
Van Rooyen To Kick 2+ Goals v Bombers
Van Rooyen To Finish Top 10 in the DPWT Genesis Scottish Open

Odds: $14.40

0.25u
Van Rooyen To Kick 3+ Goals v Bombers
Van Rooyen To Win the DPWT Genesis Scottish Open

Odds: $291.60

Just a little dabble to keep me interested across the sporting weekend.
The Dutch need a result after this morning 😅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom stewart is playing an ever so slightly different role at the moment, getting mid field time. He had 2 shots at goal last week for 2 behinds.
AGS $3.70
2+ $41 b365

Goalscorer Multi for this round:

Nankervis AGS v GWS
Sam Draper AGS V Melbourne
Tom De Koning 2+ Goals v WB

Odds: $47.74

Also done doubles for above 3 combinations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back