AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 18

Remove this Banner Ad

also taken Pittonet AGS @ $4 tab - Dogs key backs are what... Khamis and Lobb??? Backing Pitto to kick one when TDK goes into the ruck.
Feeling good about the TDK bet. Only slight concern was he looked to be playing injured last week. Was well beaten in the rucks last week. His heat map last week:

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 5.54.39 pm.png

I’m happy to take the 2.75 for 2+ Goals on him if he even plays close to 75% Forward half.

Voss may choose to take a precautionary measure with him and park him up forward for most of the game and also give Carlton that 3rd tall up forward .

Feeling good about the TDK bet. Only slight concern was he looked to be playing injured last week. Was well beaten in the rucks last week. His heat map last week:

View attachment 2045431

I’m happy to take the 2.75 for 2+ Goals on him if he even plays close to 75% Forward half.

Voss may choose to take a precautionary measure with him and park him up forward for most of the game and also give Carlton that 3rd tall up forward .
$3.75 b365 2+

Shannon Neale To Kick 2+ Goals
Nathan Kreuger To Kick 2+ Goals
Gary Rohan Anytime Goalscorer
Lachie Schultz Anytime Goalscorer
Shaun Mannagh To Get 70+ Fantasy
Scott Pendlebury To Get 70+ Fantasy
Geelong 1-39

$119.19

Crunch it in the rear!

For the math heads how many combinations are there if you wanted to do a multi bet on every possible outcome of the nine games? Cheers
I’m not sure about the proper terminology but it would be something along the lines for 9 games with at least 2 legs:

Doubles =36
Trebles=84
Four-folds=126
Five-folds=126
Six-folds=84
Seven-fold=36
Eight-fold=9
Nine legger all right = 1 way

There would be 502 possible ways of winning. That’s if you wanted to win on at least 2 legs or more .

Melbourne rucking Petty... whatever Draper's fantasy line is, take the overs.
80+ @ $1.90 pb - Think he clears this... 30-40 hitouts plus all the disposals when he just grabs the ball out of the ruck given his height advantage over Petty. A few marks around the ground should see him cruise past 80.

Most Tackles Group Collingwood v Geelong at PointsBet
Crisp 1.98
Atkins 3.10
Dangerfield 4.60
De Goey 9.00

I like De Goey to get the most tackles in this group. Not sure Id have Crisp as that short to win that group despite his inside mid role given to him this season. Dangerfield at 34 years of age has lost a yard of pace and there is no guarantee he plays as much time here. Geelong seem to be managing his minutes now to prolong his career. Atkins should be the favourite but Im going to chance my arm on De Goey here.

Looked at past 5 fixtures between these teams, and he got 9 tackles in one of those fixtures. I feel like potentially a number like 6 or 7 tackles could win this group or tie.

I'm back for another VFL WAFL goalkicker bust

Pat Voss

has 20 goals in his last 5 WAFL games (10 in his last 2, 6.3 in his last 1)

Will play as the 3rd Tall forward behind Treacy and Amiss

Freo are a high scoring team the past 5 weeks, averaging over 100 points (I'm surprised too) so he will likely get shots, just whether he kicks em

2+@3.90 Neds
3+@12.50 Neds
4+@34 PB

80+ @ $1.90 pb - Think he clears this... 30-40 hitouts plus all the disposals when he just grabs the ball out of the ruck given his height advantage over Petty. A few marks around the ground should see him cruise past 80.
Taking it in a multi.

Sam Draper To Get 80+ Fantasy
Essendon 1-39 Margins 39.5
Jake Melksham Anytime Goalscorer
Sam Durham To Get 15+ Disposals

$5.91

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patrick Voss To Kick 2+ Goals
Blake Hardwick To Kick 2+ Goals
$17.17 pb or $17 b365 for cashout option

Also on both for 3 $181 b365

Geelong and Pies ranked number 1 and 2 for tackles per game this season.

Few plays I like on tackle Props.

Mitch Duncan
4+ Tackles @ $4.00 (1u)
6+ Tackles @ $18 (.25u)

Z Guthrie
4+ Tackles @ $4.50 (1u)
6+ Tackles @ $21 (.25u)

Stengle
4+ Tackles @ $3.80 (1u)
6+ Tackles @ $17 (.25u)

De Goey
8+ Tackles @ 9.50 (.375u)
10+ Tackles @ 31 (.125u)

Duncan and Z Guthrie havent cleared 4+ Tackles in the last few games against Pies. Just feel that with the rain in Melbourne tonight, ground will be a bit damp and wet, ball will be on ground quite a bit.

Most Tackles Group Collingwood v Geelong at PointsBet
Crisp 1.98
Atkins 3.10
Dangerfield 4.60
De Goey 9.00

I like De Goey to get the most tackles in this group. Not sure Id have Crisp as that short to win that group despite his inside mid role given to him this season. Dangerfield at 34 years of age has lost a yard of pace and there is no guarantee he plays as much time here. Geelong seem to be managing his minutes now to prolong his career. Atkins should be the favourite but Im going to chance my arm on De Goey here.

Looked at past 5 fixtures between these teams, and he got 9 tackles in one of those fixtures. I feel like potentially a number like 6 or 7 tackles could win this group or tie.
Read your post, did the research on all and agree with what you have said in bold. Atkins is the man!

Disposals Lotto for Friday Night.

Tailing this one from Dabble along with 66 other punters at the time of writing. Got odds of 138 with the Rocket Boost on Dabble.

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 10.25.16 am.png
15+ Disposals: Tuohy, Markov, Jeremy Cameron
20+ Disposals: Dangerfield, De Goey, Miers, De Koning
25+ Disposals: N Daicos
AGS: Crisp and Holmes

Riskiest leg there for Disposals? Probably Dangerfield with his minutes and time on ground.

Riskiest leg there for a goal? Holmes. Do tend to see him play more defensive half than forward half.

Happy to ride that at 138 for now.

Hmmmm Petty will give a similar contest to what Fullerton would of and Petty hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire down forward.Don't think it's that disastrous of a move as people are making out.

I know we all love a good goalscorer bet but it be good to hear more input on people with match total opinions or even team bets h2h and line... it's become a bit goal obsessed and saturated here tbh but I guess that's the main popular bet option now

^^^ Can get the above bet without Max Holmes AGS leg at PointsBet at odds of 142, which I have also sprinkled on as well.

15+ Disposals: Tuohy, Markov, Jeremy Cameron
20+ Disposals: Dangerfield, De Goey, Miers, De Koning
25+ Disposals: N Daicos
AGS: Crisp

Odds: $142 with the PB Boost.

Genuinely think Max Holmes is about 40:60 chance of scoring a goal tonight and should be priced above evens.

I won't be watching but really only bet Hardwick goals with thoughts of a quick cash out for profits. if he's named forward on team sheets the odds will come in sharp won't they? might just create a rule on 365 in case it happens?

I won't be watching but really only bet Hardwick goals with thoughts of a quick cash out for profits. if he's named forward on team sheets the odds will come in sharp won't they? might just create a rule on 365 in case it happens?
odds should come in yes, especially if ramp it in here.

Always hard to work them out as they pick random subs but I did think Hardwick was forward this week, they have a lot of defenders if include Morrison as one now

Patrick Dangerfield Under 22.5
Tom Stewart Under 23.5

$4.36

Not game enough to add who wins for this one.

Hmmmm Petty will give a similar contest to what Fullerton would of and Petty hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire down forward.Don't think it's that disastrous of a move as people are making out.

Patrick Dangerfield Under 22.5
Tom Stewart Under 23.5

$4.36

Not game enough to add who wins for this one.
pies dont tag and give up numbers.. brave bet lol. Maybe fly will get into them and they get a response defensively from the mids (apologies to crisp who does try defensively)

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back