Remove this Banner Ad

5 leg Winning Margin Multi for this weekend

Bombers to beat Dees by 1-39 pts
Brisbane to beat West Coast by 1-39 pts
Sydney to beat North Melbourne by 1-39 pts
Adelaide to beat Saints by 1-39 pts
Carlton to beat Bulldogs by 1-39 pts

Odds: 58.60

Im confident Roos and Eagles can keep it competitive. Gawn and Tracc not there swings it heavily towards Bombers. Watched a bit of Adelaide last week against Brisbane, and they were ok?! Saints not so good a team away from the Marvel. Carlton will win but im not expecting a blowout against a co-tenant team at Marvel.

All above 5 teams are favourites to win this weekend but the 5 legger for all favs to win on H2H only paying $4.19 or so at Sportsbet.

On Mannagh for 2-4 goals tonight. It will happen eventually, although experience tells me it will be when I haven't bet on him.

having a go at gryan miers tonight, he bobs up from time to time and he usually gets a couple chances a game.
2+ $6 PB
3+ $21 b365

Mark Blicavs for 1, $3.90 on Sportsbet. With TDK going into the ruck last 2 games hes sneaking forward and has kicked 1 in his last 2 games.

pies dont tag and give up numbers.. brave bet lol. Maybe fly will get into them and they get a response defensively from the mids (apologies to crisp who does try defensively)
If you think Dangerfield is what he was 5 years ago then I dont think you are paying attention to the game all that much and the market agrees.😏 He is more likely to go off injured than get 23 disposals. I also think Stewart will start to move back to defence and tonight could be the transition. Do you honestly think come finals he will still be playing mid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hill 2
Stengle 2
Cameron 2
Elliot
Henry
@17 lads

flame thrower fire GIF

Shannon Neale Anytime Goalscorer
Lachie Schultz Anytime Goalscorer
Jamie Elliott Anytime Goalscorer
Nathan Kreuger Anytime Goalscorer
Gary Rohan Anytime Goalscorer

$5.82

5 leg Winning Margin Multi for this weekend

Sydney to beat North Melbourne by 1-39 pts

Odds: 58.60

Im confident Roos and Eagles can keep it competitive. Gawn and Tracc not there swings it heavily towards Bombers. Watched a bit of Adelaide last week against Brisbane, and they were ok?! Saints not so good a team away from the Marvel. Carlton will win but im not expecting a blowout against a co-tenant team at Marvel.

All above 5 teams are favourites to win this weekend but the 5 legger for all favs to win on H2H only paying $4.19 or so at Sportsbet.
Similar

Geelong to beat Collingwood by 1-39
GC to beat Port by 1-39 pts

$113.60

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back