AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Go **** your self caddy little blonde ****ta had stringer one out and ignores him for 500

flame thrower fire GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craig McRae hinted at a change of role for Jordan DeGoey to assist with his groin soreness, as he has been struggling to run out games. I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays out of the square against the Hawks.

2+ $3.75
3+ $12
4+ $45 (All B365)

I think it was talked about earlier in the thread, but is alex sexton playing forward today?
Looking at gold coasts bench has me scratching my head. I cant see a forward there, and he was a good forward back in his day.
Any thoughts on this?

I think it was talked about earlier in the thread, but is alex sexton playing forward today?
Looking at gold coasts bench has me scratching my head. I cant see a forward there, and he was a good forward back in his day.
Any thoughts on this?

i honestly think he's gonna be sub, cause can play forward and back

Any thoughts on this?
He commented not long ago that he is done as a forward and wouldn't be picked to play there anymore.

They have run with 8 defenders in the past as Mac Andrew is the back up ruck so probably what they do here, Weller as mentioned earlier was training as Half Forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back