AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon +22.5 $1.98 dabble line starting to come in elsewhere into 20.5

Think the bombers mids can match it with the power and should get first use from Draper/goldy

Lost by less than a goal twice to port last year so think the 22 point start will be enough to cover

Bedford 2,3,4g @7,23,80. PB
Really like this. With the Hardwick systems based defence this means that Bedford is that small forward the team will not give a * about.

2u ATG
1u 2+
1u 3+
0.5 4+ same odds

Also took Daniels 2+ at $2.15 PB

B.Campbell 20d
T Bedford 2g @37.45 PB Boosted
Yep got the same odds. Think this could come off. 1u on this at same odds. Sydney going to destroy WCE in disposals and the score.

Essendon +22.5 $1.98 dabble line starting to come in elsewhere into 20.5

Think the bombers mids can match it with the power and should get first use from Draper/goldy

Lost by less than a goal twice to port last year so think the 22 point start will be enough to cover
Agreed. Given the form it should be a 17.5 line. Although Essendon usually are poor travelling away from Melbourne that was a morale boosting win on thr weekend for them.

5u Essendon +22.5 @ $1.90

SGM
Essendon +22.5
Stringer 2+
DBJ 2+
McGrath 20+
1u $7.50 TAB (probably bigger odds else where)

Petty came back into the lineup 2 weeks ago to play forward and has since been shifted down back to help with mid game injuries. With may returning this week, barring any mid game injuries should see may lever tmac as the 3 defenders

Petty 3/4/5 8/25/100 b365

Josh Rachele 2+
Kade Chandler 2+
Paul Curtis 2+
Kyle Langford 2+
Isaac Heeney 2+
Patrick Cripps 1+
Oliver Henry 2+
Shai Bolton 2+
Callum M. Brown 2+
Reef McInnes 2+
Bobby Hill 2+
$16,544 @PB :tearsofjoy::fire::fire::fire:

Josh Rachele 2+
Kade Chandler 2+
Paul Curtis 2+
Kyle Langford 2+
Isaac Heeney 2+
Patrick Cripps 1+
Oliver Henry 2+
Shai Bolton 2+
Callum M. Brown 2+
Reef McInnes 2+
Bobby Hill 2+
$16,544 @PB :tearsofjoy::fire::fire::fire:
Sorry couldn't help myself.

Same Game Multi Combo 18 Legs
$195,250.08

Adelaide v Melbourne
Ben Brown To Kick 2+ Goals
Izak Rankine To Kick 2+ Goals

Brisbane Lions v North Melbourne
Paul Curtis To Kick 2+ Goals
Lincoln McCarthy To Kick 2+ Goals

Port Adelaide v Essendon
Darcy Byrne-Jones To Kick 2+ Goals
Kyle Langford To Kick 2+ Goals

West Coast v Sydney
Tom Papley To Kick 2+ Goals
Logan McDonald To Kick 2+ Goals

Fremantle v Carlton
Matt Taberner To Kick 2+ Goals
Harry McKay To Kick 2+ Goals

Western Bulldogs v Geelong
Tyson Stengle To Kick 2+ Goals
Cody Weightman To Kick 2+ Goals

Richmond v St Kilda
Jack Higgins To Kick 2+ Goals
Shai Bolton To Kick 2+ Goals

Gold Coast v Greater Western Sydney
Jack Lukosius To Kick 2+ Goals
Brent Daniels To Kick 2+ Goals

Collingwood v Hawthorn
Bobby Hill To Kick 2+ Goals
Mabior Chol To Kick 2+ Goals

STAKE
$1.00
EST. RETURN
$195,250.09

jack viney so far this year has kicked 2.0, 1.1, 1.0. , 0.1

pointsbet have him
AGS $3.85
2+ $29

i'll take a stab at those thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like this. With the Hardwick systems based defence this means that Bedford is that small forward the team will not give a * about.

2u ATG
1u 2+
1u 3+
0.5 4+ same odds

Also took Daniels 2+ at $2.15 PB

Yep got the same odds. Think this could come off. 1u on this at same odds. Sydney going to destroy WCE in disposals and the score.
TAILED Bedford

jack viney so far this year has kicked 2.0, 1.1, 1.0. , 0.1

pointsbet have him
AGS $3.85
2+ $29

i'll take a stab at those thanks
Got on when you posted for the Viney ATS, since been smashed into $2.50.

2+ is still there. Didn't take it yesterday but was convinced to take it at 0.4 units. Worth a stake at 0.1 or 0.2 as when hebdies push forward he gets involved with a assisting goal or an opportunity for himself like Kicksome has stated with the scoring opportunity data.

Taylor Adams debuting for Sydney. Not sure if this will impact Heeney's new midfield role and push him more forward to accommodate Adams, but I'll kick myself if he spends more time deep and kicks a bag against the Eagles and i'm not on him. He kicked 5 against the Eagles last year.

3+ @ $6 pb
4+ @ $14
5+ @ $41

Taylor Adams debuting for Sydney. Not sure if this will impact Heeney's new midfield role and push him more forward to accommodate Adams, but I'll kick myself if he spends more time deep and kicks a bag against the Eagles and i'm not on him. He kicked 5 against the Eagles last year.

3+ @ $6 pb
4+ @ $14
5+ @ $41
If Horse is stupid enough to move Heeney who is absolutely dominating so far this season to accommodate Adams, they don't deserve any success

3+ @ $6 pb
4+ @ $14
5+ @ $41

If Horse is stupid enough to move Heeney who is absolutely dominating so far this season to accommodate Adams, they don't deserve any success
I believe some top AFL clubs use the WCE games for experimentation for what could work in future games.

I've tailed Heeney bets as when Adams is on the ball I doubt keeping Heeney off to get less minutes doesn't benefit anyone other than WCE.

He should swing forward like what Collingwood have done with degoey in years past. Besides has kicked 2 goals in a game twice this year playing midfield

Big Jordan De Goey.

20 disposals at $1.65
25 disposals at $3.75
30 disposals at $10

Courtesy of Bet365.

You have to place these as a SGM. Not available as single bets.

Obviously incredible odds that won't last.

Slow start to the year, but will bounce back strong. Nick Daicos to cop the McGuiness tag this week.

Odds for 20/25/30

BET365
$1.65
$3.75
$10

SB
$1.25
$2.12
$5.10

PB
$1.30
$2.15
$6.50

TAB
$1.30
$2.10
$4.50

NEDS
$1.28
$2.10
$5

Bring back luxbet :'(
William Hill was good back in the day, you could bet live without having to call up.

You could place bets online through a call you placed on your computer. 365 used to have the same option as well, not sure if it still does.

William Hill was good back in the day, you could bet live without having to call up.

You could place bets online through a call you placed on your computer. 365 used to have the same option as well, not sure if it still does.
William Hill was garbage but those were golden times when those 2 books skirted the law to bring in that

The government put a stop to it unfortunately

William Hill used to lower my odds by 10-15c when I logged in lol, log back out and the odds would go back up 😂

Bet365 promo used to have a "bet $100 and then get a free live bet matched" **** that was a good promo with their live call loophole

3+ @ $6 pb
4+ @ $14
5+ @ $41

Tailed but on dabble 5+ 51, 4+ 15.

Don't mind warner 2+ & Heeney 2+ @7 neds either. Both should get a bit more time fwd with Adams likely in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back