AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had some frustrating experiences with Neale , kicking for goal when he has had open goals in the past couple of season. Maybe I was reading a bit too many of those chances.

No one in here would hold a grudge against a player that had cost them money...

:cool::cool::cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only thing that entices me even tho he hasn't been going that great is Cooper Sharman vs North

easy kill game hopefully vs north at marvel, higgins out (appealing but appealing 3 weeks?) so sharman should keep his position up front, esp if king doesn't get up, should get one of the worst norf defenders

2/3/4 @ 4.5/14/51 on SB, feels like this should be shorter

Saints don't kick goals so not a team I would be diving into for goal kickers. They had two easy kill games against North last year and only kicked 8 and 9 goals total

How are Cats $1.85? Melbourne got touched up by Brissy in Melbourne….score flattered them…3 goals to 3 quarter time…
Weren't we asking how they were favourites vs Carlton the other day.

Cats have been crazy efficient which isn't going to keep happening, Dees not going great but they're probably the better team overall

Having a go at this 3 leg Same Game Multi at Sportsbet on the Free Hit on Friday Night.

Josh Daicos To Kick a Goal - kicked a goal on ANZAC Day match. He could have also easily kicked 2 with 1 of the shots landing out on the full.

Sam Walsh To Kick A Goal- has 3 goals from 6 games against Collingwood. And quick inspection of his stats, generally gets alot of ball and plays well against them.

Under 178.5 pts- I feel this game goal tally could land around the 26 to 27 goal mark but more of a lean on 25 goals, which is the line U/O 25.5 goals. But given the option of taking Under 178.5 pts or Under 25.5 goals, I like the points on the under here. Will be like a Finals game and can see it following a similar trend to the ANZAC day game in terms of intensity.

Odds: $22.25

And a little bit of a top up at PointsBet on J Daicos and Walsh to score a goal each at $14.08

Remove this Banner Ad

Back