Fantasy 2024 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much to do for organizing a new season. So easy compared to Empire.

Trading is of course open.

Draft start will be JULY 1

Roster deadline is JUNE 30 to get your roster down to 26 players who are all selected as your 26 keepers.

Currently, your roster page (at the very bottom of mobile browser, or very left on PC browser) will look like this.

The position maximums are double of what they really are. So you can carry excess players at positions for now,, and even prior to draft, even keepers selected, and even after draft....but eventually you will only be allowed to carry the half of what the maximum is displayed.when season starts.

But you must get your roster down to 26 pre-draft and make sure to personally select your 26 keepers.

Screenshot_20240317-134207.png

Do we have a list of future draft selections anywhere? Can't seem to find the spreadsheet we used to use
Future picks are all in the Fleaflicker system now.

Go to Trades > My Trades, click propose new trade, select a team to trade with, then click add draft pick for the team you want to trade with....and then there you will see all your future pucks for the next two or three years.

Not like youre actually going to propose a trade say, but to just see what future pucks you have

How can you have a player traded out yesterday during a game week that was a player who scored huge and would have won you the game? Seems very odd to me. Should not be able to execute a trade during the actual game week. Especially given it decided the result.

How can you have a player traded out yesterday during a game week that was a player who scored huge and would have won you the game? Seems very odd to me. Should not be able to execute a trade during the actual game week. Especially given it decided the result.
Did not think you'd be able to do that.

Did not think you'd be able to do that.
I dont want to be that guy, and it might be innocent, but the whole thing is a bit dodgy. You really should not be able to trade out a player during the games period. Especially not one that then left an open spot in your team for the week. And then the Commish pushed through the trade and he was playing against said player who traded out giving him the win.

Look, I know it is not a paid league etc, but I dont think that comes across as fair to the rest of the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought his points would count on my score for week since the trade happened after his game. That's what happens on sleeper.

I would have thought his points would count on my score for week since the trade happened after his game. That's what happens on sleeper.
Yeh, I would have thought the trade would not occur until after unlock. But looks like because GG forced the trade through he is just gone from your lineup

1726543801056.png

Yeh, I would have thought the trade would not occur until after unlock. But looks like because GG forced the trade through he is just gone from your lineup

View attachment 2113222
Yeah if we did this trade on sleeper Kamara would still appear in my lineup and his points would count while also being a locked player on Jebus' bench. Seems fleaflicker aren't up to speed like that. We shouldn't force trades thru on fleaflicker once a player has played a game and the week is still in progress.

Yeah if we did this trade on sleeper Kamara would still appear in my lineup and his points would count while also being a locked player on Jebus' bench. Seems fleaflicker aren't up to speed like that. We shouldn't force trades thru on fleaflicker once a player has played a game and the week is still in progress.
If it wasnt forced through it may well have been that it didnt happen until after game week. Dont know. But anyway, it really shouldnt happen (and like others, have never known it to).

If it wasnt forced through it may well have been that it didnt happen until after game week. Dont know. But anyway, it really shouldnt happen (and like others, have never known it to).
dodGGy commish trying to sneak a win :moustache:

dodGGy commish trying to sneak a win :moustache:
GIF by MasterChefAU

Ok just realizing this happened now

1) i always execute trades when theyre there. Execute (not forced).

2) when i did it, Kamara still appeared on AdPs team because

3) i assumed like most other sites when trades are done mid-week, they dont process until after the week is completed

I will just add 38 pts to adps tally rather than reverse trade and then re-do trade.

Ok just realizing this happened now

1) i always execute trades when theyre there. Execute (not forced).

2) when i did it, Kamara still appeared on AdPs team because

3) i assumed like most other sites when trades are done mid-week, they dont process until after the week is completed

I will just add 38 pts to adps tally rather than reverse trade and then re-do trade.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2024 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back