Fantasy 2024 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much to do for organizing a new season. So easy compared to Empire.

Trading is of course open.

Draft start will be JULY 1

Roster deadline is JUNE 30 to get your roster down to 26 players who are all selected as your 26 keepers.

Currently, your roster page (at the very bottom of mobile browser, or very left on PC browser) will look like this.

The position maximums are double of what they really are. So you can carry excess players at positions for now,, and even prior to draft, even keepers selected, and even after draft....but eventually you will only be allowed to carry the half of what the maximum is displayed.when season starts.

But you must get your roster down to 26 pre-draft and make sure to personally select your 26 keepers.

Screenshot_20240317-134207.png

He seems to be injury cursed for sure unfortunately.
Looking bad....he had one elite season in his career.

Meanwhile....someone in dropped Deandre Hopkins and I picked him up. Tho also 30+ yo, theres more bank in him. He'll possibly rue that more than I'll rue Kupp i feel.

Save your claims for Kupp boys, im #1 in the claim order and already put one in. I know im tearing the team down but ill take old and broken Kupp if hes free. :)
Is all funny until he helps you win games when you are trying to tank!!

Is all funny until he helps you win games when you are trying to tank!!
Not tanking, it's just a reset. Still got some decent players under 26 on my squad but felt i wasn't going to winning a championship with the oldies so time to ship some out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking bad....he had one elite season in his career.

Meanwhile....someone in dropped Deandre Hopkins and I picked him up. Tho also 30+ yo, theres more bank in him. He'll possibly rue that more than I'll rue Kupp i feel.
That was me and we'll see. Has had no production so far, the wrong side of 30 and is stuck in the Titans offense.

That was me and we'll see. Has had no production so far, the wrong side of 30 and is stuck in the Titans offense.
Sorry didnt mean to call you out, just i get the attention for moves. But on Hopkins, wasnt he working back from off/pre season injury? Maybe it was premature, maybe a masterstroke by you.

Sorry didnt mean to call you out, just i get the attention for moves. But on Hopkins, wasnt he working back from off/pre season injury? Maybe it was premature, maybe a masterstroke by you.
Oh I don't mind being called out, I did drop him haha.

Possibly. Time will tell, just a bit of a gut call by me.

Bryce Young just another shit QB I’ve drafted over the years. Am I the only fantasy player in history to draft Young and Clausen in the same league?
At least you have Derek Carr right, and Baker. The top 2 QBs in the league!

Wish I could get some good QBs.
All my points seem to be coming from beasts in defence like Hutchinson.
I have great QBs like Rodgers, Fields and Watson (not so great) for sale.

I have great QBs like Rodgers, Fields and Watson (not so great) for sale.
Black Friday Sale GIF by Sealed With A GIF

At least you have Derek Carr right, and Baker. The top 2 QBs in the league!
Oh yeah happy with that and if Daniels doesn't get killed he'll be ok. Just on actual dud picks over the years. Not sure how long that'll last with Baker and Carr.

Oh yeah happy with that and if Daniels doesn't get killed he'll be ok. Just on actual dud picks over the years. Not sure how long that'll last with Baker and Carr.
Baker could last, I agree on Carr, just a matter of when.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2024 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back