Competition 2024 Big Footy Cup Round 3 (last 16)

It's a competition!

Remove this Banner Ad

You and me Nelso , bring it!
Bad Girls Club Television GIF by Oxygen

Just case anyone is wondering who is who.

DeezMLDeez ML
toxictoxic
evoPunt Road Scholar
Test Tickle2metrepeter
DangerwoodlettFacepalmFC
Gunner886CindyCygnus
pendlebury_10Claymore Quaynor
Pocket AcesUnsullied
NinjaSwanFree Dean Towers
AndrewyGo the Pies
Saint4everLeft right out
SureBuddyNumber1
ChipmunkTranslation
NelsoSack Hinkley
No eye deerScotty's Shockers
Changa10UCheatedWe3Peated

Last round was a top 100 overall team and now it against a SuperCoach board legend. Best of luck toxic
I think we are the only match up with both sides in the top 1000.

Looks an epic battle

Could come down to vc and C choices

Good luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big shout out to Maybe Tomorrow this competition has been lots of fun and your time organising this is much appreciated.
Sexy Sunglasses GIF by Satisfaction

Like I said before, it hopefully adds some interest late in the season. Although (and I didn't consider this earlier) it's the teams that are struggling that need something, but they are more likely to go out early :think:

Might have to have add The Consolation Cup for the first round losers next year. Something to work on.

Like I said before, it hopefully adds some interest late in the season. Although (and I didn't consider this earlier) it's the teams that are struggling that need something, but they are more likely to go out early :think:

Might have to have add The Consolation Cup for the first round losers next year. Something to work on.
Or maybe have a SPUD CUP knock-out comp where the lower score advances to the next round rather than the higher? Might get some tanking though :think:

Another option could be base it on scores, eg top 32 scores go through, then top 16.

Maybe in just a salty owner who was knocked out round one with 10th highest score out of 64 😀
Kinda defeats the purpose of a knock out comp then though :p

Very annoying to score well and go out (I like that you counted up all the scores to work out your rank), but that also gives the lower ranked teams a chance right? The luck can go the other way and you strike a gun team on their bad week.

Another option could be base it on scores, eg top 32 scores go through, then top 16.

Maybe in just a salty owner who was knocked out round one with 10th highest score out of 64 😀
That's basically what the BigFooty Group comp is for haha

Kinda defeats the purpose of a knock out comp then though :p

Very annoying to score well and go out (I like that you counted up all the scores to work out your rank), but that also gives the lower ranked teams a chance right? The luck can go the other way and you strike a gun team on their bad week.
It’s still knock out if teams are getting eliminated ya kiwi Kent 😂

It just means be in the top 50% of scoring teams that weekend or whatever formula you choose to use.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition 2024 Big Footy Cup Round 3 (last 16)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back