Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm was going to go no trades, but have realised I have enough to get Rozee in as a M9 if I go:

Draper > Evans
Freijah > Rozee

Probably prefer getting in a M9 with DPP to give me cover on another line as well however. But too many more promising M/F or M/D players rn.

Maybe I should stick to my original plan and hold off to next week with 5 trades remaining. With Draper now back from the dead and eyeing off Schoenmaker for a downgrade

Hmm was going to go no trades, but have realised I have enough to get Rozee in as a M9 if I go:

Draper > Evans
Freijah > Rozee

Probably prefer getting in a M9 with DPP to give me cover on another line as well however. But too many more promising M/F or M/D players rn.

Maybe I should stick to my original plan and hold off to next week with 5 trades remaining. With Draper now back from the dead and eyeing off Schoenmaker for a downgrade
After doing so many trades, especially during the byes, it doesn't feel right to come to a complete stop - but, that's probably the best thing to do this week. That is, the two injury trades are worth more than an M9 IMO

Decided against trading.

Sexyton and Frijoles get a reprieve for a week
I mean, Sexton has been pretty damn good considering.

He’s averaged 92 since round nine, which is perfectly acceptable for an F6/F7/D7 imo.

Only trade this week is Oliver to Dunkley. Going for a POD instead of Butters who I think gets the tag this week.

Considered Oliver/Clark to Rozee/Simpkin to give me a 23rd player. But I don't want Rozee, and I don't trust Simpkin to keep the scoring up and stay on the park.

5 trades left so if I avoid carnage I might use two and turn Clark/Richards into a rookie and a forward premo in a few weeks.

Powell's suspension was a stroke of luck for those that started him, punted him at $182k, then roughied him back in at $277k, then punted him at $406k to the magnificent beast that is Errol Gulden.

Fixed that for you pal ;)

I mean, Sexton has been pretty damn good considering.

He’s averaged 92 since round nine, which is perfectly acceptable for an F6/F7/D7 imo.

He's my D6 kentie.

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Last edited:
I need some advice gang. I really neglected my team for a few weeks after my best mate passed away, so I don't quite have a finished team. Given Massimo's recent form I'm ok leaving him at D6 for now, however I guess I need a D6 and F6 still.

I have 7 trades left and $67,200 in the bank.

1719536997559.png

Plan was to loop Tholstrup with Kreuger this week, but Richards being selected has stuffed that of course.

The dilemma is that all my rookie M/F's are in the midfield (thanks to Brown being sub last week), and my rookie forwards haven't fully fattened yet. So, I guess the decision is do I cull Richards early or let him fatten a little bit more with his BE of -36?

I intended to just trade out Sharp to a non-playing D/M so I can loop Massimo and Chapman (McKercher no good for that this week). Is there anything else anybody suggests at this stage? My rank is 20k, and whilst I like to get as high as I can it really is now about leagues let's be honest.

I need some advice gang. I really neglected my team for a few weeks after my best mate passed away, so I don't quite have a finished team. Given Massimo's recent form I'm ok leaving him at D6 for now, however I guess I need a D6 and F6 still.

View attachment 2032335

Plan was to loop Tholstrup with Kreuger this week, but Richards being selected has stuffed that of course.

The dilemma is that all my rookie M/F's are in the midfield (thanks to Brown being sub last week), and my rookie forwards haven't fully fattened yet. So, I guess the decision is do I cull Richards early or let him fatten a little bit more with his BE of -36?

I intended to just trade out Sharp to a non-playing D/M so I can loop Massimo and Chapman (McKercher no good for that this week). Is there anything else anybody suggests at this stage? My rank is 20k, and whilst I like to get as high as I can it really is now about leagues let's be honest.
You could loop tholstrup and Richard’s in the fwd line mate by putting Kreuger to r3 and bringing Livingstone to the fwds

Trade wise you could go sharp to humphries and mckercher to best defender you can afford

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could loop tholstrup and Richard’s in the fwd line mate by putting Kreuger to r3 and bringing Livingstone to the fwds

Trade wise you could go sharp to humphries and mckercher to best defender you can afford
Thanks. That's how bad my brain is working atm, I hadn't even realised I had the R/F link with Livingstone/Kreuger.

I've held Kerch for this long, so think I will give him a bit longer as he could be handy bench cover M/D, although I guess I could do that with Massimo if I trade McKercher to a decent premo defender. Certainly food for thought.

Will see how Tholstrup goes tonight, and if he goes 70+ I will swing Livingstone forward.

Thanks. That's how bad my brain is working atm, I hadn't even realised I had the R/F link with Livingstone/Kreuger.

I've held Kerch for this long, so think I will give him a bit longer as he could be handy bench cover M/D, although I guess I could do that with Massimo if I trade McKercher to a decent premo defender. Certainly food for thought.

Will see how Tholstrup goes tonight, and if he goes 70+ I will swing Livingstone forward.
No worries mate, sounds like a good plan. Good luck with everything, hope things are getting better for you

Do we think Oliver could turn it around and score some decent scores or do we think his going to struggle? Thinking off doing the Oliver > Rozee trade, but with only 6 trades, i don't want to potentially trade and then have Oliver start scoring decent again? Thinking about being ballsy and running with him.

IMG_5530.jpeg
IMG_5531.jpeg

5 trades, not much $$. Ranked 379

Bont late out worries me with the 3 green dots on the bench all a huge chance to be sub.

Can either hold, or trade Reville and Clark > Rozee and Schomaker/Evans?
Means my 23rd player would be mid only 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thoughts?

View attachment 2032335

Freijah to a rookie, maybe Evans from Port
Sharp to a gun forward of your liking

Freijah to a rookie, maybe Evans from Port
Sharp to a gun forward of your liking
Problem is Tox, I can't get the gun forward into my forward line :D. They would have to sit at M9 until I'm ready to cull Kreuger, Richards or Tholstrup. I ****ed this up last week when I swapped Brown to Tholstrup when Brown was named emergency.

HELP PLZ

No idea where to go from here.

I'm thinking 2 x downgrade is probably the best bet to try and generate some $$ and then upgrade Freijah next week

Pretty confident of the league win, so longer term view as opposed to the best trades for this week

Any assistance would be rad!

Keef

1719549364629.png

HELP PLZ

No idea where to go from here.

I'm thinking 2 x downgrade is probably the best bet to try and generate some $$ and then upgrade Freijah next week

Pretty confident of the league win, so longer term view as opposed to the best trades for this week

Any assistance would be rad!

Keef

View attachment 2032531

You could do the following:

Rogers > Saad El-Hawli (Opens up DPP Def/Mid)
Fyfe > Curnow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back