Competition 2024 Big Footy Cup Round 4 (Quarter Finals)

It's a competition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick Monday morning review pendlebury_10
I have no more trades not sure on your situation as it sits it’s going to be an epic battle.
Ryan vs Stewart
Holmes vs Newman
Yeo vs Steele
Serong vs Gulden
English vs Gawn
Simpkin vs Moore
Pending injury and selection
Will be a big week on the track.

Quick Monday morning review pendlebury_10
I have no more trades not sure on your situation as it sits it’s going to be an epic battle.
Ryan vs Stewart
Holmes vs Newman
Yeo vs Steele
Serong vs Gulden
English vs Gawn
Simpkin vs Moore
Pending injury and selection
Will be a big week on the track.
I’ve got a few trades still in the bank, but playing for leagues so probably won’t call upon them unless required. Hoping Gawn can return (even if he is limited), otherwise I’ll be relying on Dowling / Mannagh.

Newman might be on the chopping block depending on my level of rage by Friday!

Best of luck 👍🏼

Mid week press conference with Left Right Out.
Look it’s a really big week for the club and we’ve been really focusing on the processes and making sure we’re doing the fundamentals right.
Scouting out the opposition and we’ve got to put a bit of time into there big guns.
Yeah we will definitely be looking to tag Gulden this week as we know he can get off the chain and have a big impact on the result.
Yeah a few boys have been sore and it’s been a light week for a few that are a bit banged up.
We’ll just go out there this week and focus on our game style and if we bring our best and play to our game plan and bring the pressure we should be in a good position to be in the contest right to the end.

2568. Surely that’s enough SureBuddy ?

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition 2024 Big Footy Cup Round 4 (Quarter Finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back