15🇫🇷 Pierre GaslyAlpine F1 Team6
16🇩🇰 Kevin MagnussenMoneygram Haas F1 Team5
17🇫🇷 Esteban OconAlpine F1 Team3
18🇹🇭 Alexander AlbonWilliams Racing2
19🇨🇳 Zhou GuanyuStake F1 Team Kick Sauber0
20🇫🇮 Valtteri BottasStake F1 Team Kick Sauber0
21🇺🇲 Logan SargeantWilliams Racing0

Last edited:

How many requests saying "I'm faster" will be heard on the radio.

None. Lando and Max can take each other out again leaving it nice and clear for Oscar to stroll home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be good to have better insight into free practice sessions. On paper, Bearman is killing it while Doohan, Colapinto and Hadjar aren't yet they all obviously run to a plan. Colapinto is at least close to Albon though.

How good is it to hear Karun Chandhok back on the F1 coverage? 🤮

The guy seriously hates the idea of space that isn’t filled with the sound of his own voice.

Edit. As a general point though, letting the vision and sound of the cars on a 4K broadcast of F1 speak for itself once in a while rather than being vandalised by commentators saying feck all impt would be a bonus imho, especially in the free practice sessions.

Last edited:
Stroll is a ****ing dumb campaigner. Cuts into the middle of track on a slow lap right into Charles path on a fast lap. "I had nowhere to go." Yes you did **** stain. Stay on the outside of the track away from the racing line.

Piastri slowing on track and stopping in the pit entry with a hydraulic issue in FP1 and Chandhok saying that he was just slowing for traffic when the vision flashes on screen proves my point.

STFU until you know what’s happening Karun rather than guessing and bleating crap. This is your network’s home GP FFS.

Piastri slowing on track and stopping in the pit entry with a hydraulic issue in FP1 and Chandhok saying that he was just slowing for traffic when the vision flashes on screen proves my point.

STFU until you know what’s happening Karun rather than guessing and bleating crap. This is your network’s home GP FFS.
Karun would be right at home commentating the footy on 7.

Back