F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Who's on top after the break?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That was Schumacher esq by Max.

Nope. Was old Max from the days when he was under on track pressure coming back again.

This is what the sport needs and it shows that when he’s under pressure, Max is not immune from brain fades.

Not even joking here, but with all the up and coming talent, I truly believe Ferrari may have missed a trick here by recruiting Lewis.

He’s just looking slower, less competitive, and uncharacteristically, making more mistakes and unforced errors.
Shades of Vettel in his last year at RBR, seems to be checked out mentally already.

Not even joking here, but with all the up and coming talent, I truly believe Ferrari may have missed a trick here by recruiting Lewis.

He’s just looking slower, less competitive, and uncharacteristically, making more mistakes and unforced errors.
it's a classic ferrari move. chance to get the big name arises, they take it. he'll be on more than he's on at mercedes too probably. insane money when you see just how quick some of these young guys are in a decent car.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quiz for everyone

When was the last time God Save our King was played on an F1 podium ?

EDIT: Was the Queen still alive when George won before ?
i like your thinking but for a drive it was george in brazil it was a couple of months after the queen died

I’d need to watch it again but was the worst part of the incident not afterwards when the damage was done, with Max essentially blocking/trying to run Lando off the road. That’s getting into genuinely dangerous territory if that is what happened.
I await laura kanes explanationo

Quiz for everyone

When was the last time God Save our King was played on an F1 podium ?

EDIT: Was the Queen still alive when George won before ?
also by my 5 mins of research that win by george would've been the first time god save the king was played.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Back