Top 10
Merrett
Serong

Top 20
Mcluggage
R Marshall

$12 Sportsbet

Also adding Merrett/Serong top 5 at $80
Mcluggage and Marshall are two of the dangers to undervote I believe.
Could both miss top 20.
Mcluggage massively under polled last year and even max gawn in his best season polled 20

I can’t see Marshall getting close to that when he didn’t even make the top 3 rucks for the year.
I think Steele and Sinclair can both out poll him

Dabble added some new players in the '5+ and 8+ votes' market
all for 5+: Grundy 1.08 x Daniher 1.1 x Blakey 1.20 x TDK 1.25 x Dale 1.6 = $2.86. Chuck a rocket on that and profit
Also like Blakey 8+ into Daniher 8+ at $5.41. Throw in Moore at 1.15 if you need a third leg for a rocket

Retirement plan.
Tab team handicap multis.
Lachie Neale 🔐 should be 1.20
Jizz Cameron 🔐 should be 1.70
Nuke
Kozzie Pickett (bet of day) should be 2s
Steelo
Heen 🔐 should be 1.70
Oscar
Bont

Throw around some combos, sit back, profit

Retirement plan.
Nuke
Steelo
Heen 🔐 should be 1.70
Oscar
Bont

Yep Lach, Jezza, Kozzy best I reckon.

Also added Walsh, Nic Martin, Dusty, Telly, Heeney/Blakey and Bont/Dale to some combos

Retirement plan.
Nuke
Steelo
Heen 🔐 should be 1.70
Oscar
Bont

Neale to win Bris team handicap is the bet of the season and quite clearly. Should win that by 5-6 votes. I got the $2.60 and see he’s $2.20 now. I’m going to use him in some 2 and 3 leg multis as well

I'm actually really disappointed this year with the handicaps. Something is so off. Normally they open everything at least $4-5+ , this time they've really favoured so many of the scratch players and opened them really short. Normally a good 3 leg multi would be 120:1+, now its ~20:1. It's almost like taking the player votes over/under market on those main guys.

I'm actually really disappointed this year with the handicaps. Something is so off. Normally they open everything at least $4-5+ , this time they've really favoured so many of the scratch players and opened them really short. Normally a good 3 leg multi would be 120:1+, now its ~20:1. It's almost like taking the player votes over/under market on those main guys.
Fair call and I remember them having about 7 or 8 options per club in the past and opening them all at $6. They sure did put the guys off scratch at much shorter prices vs other years when they put them up. Only justification would be if those guys aren’t giving as much of a head start to the others but it does appear that they are

Love Neale, Jezza and Koz. Membrey +14.5 at $9 is a good shout (hope steele doesn't poll R5) and Daniels +21.5 at $8. Tab trader has a favourite player in tom green

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does everyone actually have Kosi on?

Seems to be 3-4 at best, polling in losses in round 16 and 22. That would take him to 15.5. So are we thinking Melbourne's top end is shaky just because it's Gawn? or Trac is no chance for 13?

Or does this go back to NYRB's r16 analysis and everyone's thinking Pickett does get the 3 there? :think:

What does everyone actually have Kosi on?

Seems to be 3-4 at best, polling in losses in round 16 and 22. That would take him to 15.5. So are we thinking Melbourne's top end is shaky just because it's Gawn? or Trac is no chance for 13?

Or does this go back to NYRB's r16 analysis and everyone's thinking Pickett does get the 3 there? :think:
Min 4, Max 6. Predicted 6. 17 is plenty enough on my count

Hey amateur question here guys,

For the dead heat rule, if I was betting on the trifecta market and Daicos and Cripps were to draw on 33 votes and say 3rd place was 30 votes alone. Does that mean if a bet was paying $9 odds, it would end up being a $4.50 payout?

Or would the dead heat rule only apply if say the 3rd placegetter was equal on 30 votes with another player.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back