AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Are people underestimating Bont a bit assuming Neale for 3rd? I think he's a good chance of ruining those trifectas tbh
Just think Neale dominates enough games in the 2nd half of the year that they won, will be a joke if hes not farming the best on grounds in majority of those wins.

Round 22 v Lions. Another Giants win and Green likely the fave to get the 3. Was good throughout this match but wasn’t anything special. Has competition from a few places - Hogan and Cadman kicked 3 each but felt like high influence. Callaghan not far off. Peatling 6 free kicks at the stoppages shouldn’t go missed. Darcy Jones good in the last. Will Ashcroft also a huge chance to get into the minors was good all day. Looks like he’s $3.50 3rd fave for the 3 here with B365.
I thought Peatling had the better game. But in terms of name recognition , just have a feeling the umps may go to the bigger name in Tom Green in Rd 22 v Brisbane. Dabble have Tom Green and Peatling neck and neck for the best on ground.

Tricky game to predict. Originally had Darcy Jones in for votes but being a Rising Star nominee and new to the comp, umps tend to steer away from those sorts of players unless its a game they thoroughly played good for 4 quarters.

Have had a lot of PM's from posters asking for my count. I don't post it on here any longer for a few reasons, particularly getting PM's from posters if they followed parts of it and didn't win. Considering I did it to help others, thought was that a bit much so decided to compile the count same as always but without external noise, which was very successful in 2023.

One stat which is worth considering for punters. the last 17 times (2020 - 2023) that Marcus Bontempelli has kicked 2 goals or more in the minor round, he has polled. He has kicked 2 goals or more 11 times this season.

Patrick Cripps is a rightful favorite, just ahead of Daicos, but there is still a lot of value to be found in the count, especially handicaps. For team votes, I suspect Port's count will be a lot closer than the market has it, for one.

Good luck, all.

Have had a lot of PM's from posters asking for my count. I don't post it on here any longer for a few reasons, particularly getting PM's from posters if they followed parts of it and didn't win. Considering I did it to help others, thought was that a bit much so decided to compile the count same as always but without external noise, which was very successful in 2023.

One stat which is worth considering for punters. the last 17 times (2020 - 2023) that Marcus Bontempelli has kicked 2 goals or more in the minor round, he has polled. He has kicked 2 goals or more 11 times this season.

Patrick Cripps is a rightful favorite, just ahead of Daicos, but there is still a lot of value to be found in the count, especially handicaps. For team votes, I suspect Port's count will be a lot closer than the market has it, for one.

Good luck, all.
Nothing sadder than punters who follow other people’s tips and send abuse after a few bad results…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Green o21.5 $1.90
Tom Green top 5 $5 bf
Tom Green +8.5 handicap $12 sb

GC

21 - Anderson
19 - Rowell
13 - Miller
8 - Flanders
2 - Clohesy
1 - Andrew
I'm seriously looking at Touk Miller @$13 for 10 or more votes as an option.

AFL site has him polling 7 votes and in the past he has been a proven vote getter, the only thing is he was injured for a chunk of the season and his clearance numbers are well down from previous years. Only needs 3 BOG's in his 18 games and a 1 vote game to get it.

Rowell gets lots of tackles and Free's for so should be in eye sight of the umpires all day during games.

GWS

25 - Whitfield
21 - T Green
7 - Briggs / T Greene
5 - Hogan / Callaghan
4 - Coniglio
3 - J Kelly
1 - Daniels / Peatling / O'Halloran / Himmelberg / Ash

Geez i murdered Hogan there

Last edited:
The great unknown for GC is Flanders. Can't think of many seasons similar to his to get a comparison to how he will poll. Has had a seriously good year and could surprise everyone and indirectly upset the GC count

Good luck, all.
Hey TJM, who do you have behind or in front of Butters

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back