Live Event 2024 Brownlow Medal

Who wins the 24 Chas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't 38 be a record? As good as he was this season, and bloody hell it was good to see him moving freely, I can't imagine he gets that many votes.

Record cause I think we have an extra game in the season now. But yeah 36 votes is the record.

Might have to put this in the unpopular thread, my favourite night of the year I love the Brownlow.
You just nominated yourself as live poster for this thread :D

Might have to put this in the unpopular thread, my favourite night of the year I love the Brownlow.
While I totally get that the Brownlow isn’t always seen as a serious award and that it often feels like a midfielder’s medal, plus, the best midfielder doesn’t always win, I have to admit I’m a sucker for the event!

I wish they would make the draft more of an event, similar to what they do in some American sports. Instead, we get a weird, dodgy webcam show with three people sitting in front of a shabby curtain.
Although, I do love seeing their family and loved ones get around them in their homes/pubs etc.

Heeney should continued to poll votes even after his suspension. Not giving him votes would actually be unfair on the competititon since you can't just ignore a player who is no longer eligible if they were in the 3 best players on the field for a game.

I hope Heeney manages to top the table at the end of the night, even if he can't take home the Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heeney should continued to poll votes even after his suspension. Not giving him votes would actually be unfair on the competititon since you can't just ignore a player who is no longer eligible if they were in the 3 best players on the field for a game.

I hope Heeney manages to top the table at the end of the night, even if he can't take home the Brownlow.

I think that is the case.

Danger kept getting votes in 2017

But…..But…. You hated him when he played for the Pies.

I liked him. He has always been a great footballer except when he flops tackles.

Its one thing to drop a knee or raise an arm and play on in case there is no free, but who you flop and go limp youre ****ed if you dont get a free kick.

Moore plays on. Poppy did that too. Also Selwood. But sometimes Ginnivan and Watson just drop to the ground and if no whistle its no good.

That said, both have also been taken obviously high and the commentatoes have still complained.

Also, has tv coverage already started ?? What a ****ing long boring night.

Except there was one game where he kicked goals and got a huge number of possessions and was BOG but got 0 votes, wasnt there ?

No AFL meddling of course.

Whether you think they rig it like that or not I’m 99.99% sure you can still get votes like normal.

I liked him. He has always been a great footballer except when he flops tackles.

Its one thing to drop a knee or raise an arm and play on in case there is no free, but who you flop and go limp youre ****ed if you dont get a free kick.

Moore plays on. Poppy did that too. Also Selwood. But sometimes Ginnivan and Watson just drop to the ground and if no whistle its no good.

That said, both have also been taken obviously high and the commentatoes have still complained.

Also, has tv coverage already started ?? What a ****ing long boring night.
I’ll lose my shit about 11pm like most years and wonder if I can make it through another 18 ad breaks and awards I never knew existed

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2024 Brownlow Medal

Back