Game Day 2024 brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

The umps also got Amon and Impey mixed up for the Hawks in round 8. Amon got two votes for 15 touches (one in the last quarter in a tight game) versus 27 for Impey.

Brownlow losing integrity year by year.

They should get the goal umpires to decide the brownlow. Change it from the mids award to the best kick in taker

I’m happy Cripps won but f me that was rigged. 45 votes!

I think I’ve finally come around to the award not meaning much anymore.
interesting that tiger boys shai, bakes, dan, jgti that are keen to join other clubs could only muster 9 Brownlow votes between them in 80 odd games in 2024. based on this cripps doing it on his lonesome in 3......... leaving carton basically means he's worth 10 first round draft picks.

cripps 45 votes v 8 tigers 19 votes. quite preposterous really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFC players have never polled well. Even back in the VFL days. It took Stewart, traded from the Saints to win one. Then *Cotchin, It needed Dustin Martin's level of performance, in a flag year to get the Brownlow at Richmond.

I only really watch RFC games, but winning 2 games in the injury ravaged season & D Rioli off half back our best so no real surprise with our votes.

4 umpires for the 2nd time and Cripps breaking brownlow votes records. I guess he deserved 3 votes Round 1.

interesting that tiger boys shai, bakes, dan, jgti that are keen to join other clubs could only muster 9 Brownlow votes between them in 80 odd games in 2024. based on this cripps doing it on his lonesome in 3......... leaving carton basically means he's worth 10 first round draft picks.

cripps 45 votes v 8 tigers 19 votes. quite preposterous really.
midfielder Cripps~ already won it once.
vs shai, bakes, dan, jgti
Bolton wasn't played in the middle enough; 2 are half forwards who pinch in the middle. D Rioli was good off half back not going to compete with a permanent good midfielder for Brownlow votes.
Taranto polls well, missed too much footy, plus RFC not winning ~ bad combo for this award.

midfielder Cripps~ already won it once.
vs shai, bakes, dan, jgti
Bolton wasn't played in the middle enough; 2 are half forwards who pinch in the middle. D Rioli was good off half back not going to compete with a permanent good midfielder for Brownlow votes.
Taranto polls well, missed too much footy, plus RFC not winning ~ bad combo for this award.
Taranto and Bolton our best with 5 votes total is a complete sham though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back