Coach 2024 Coaching

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Aussie’s available.

After 0-36 over the last two years, the only way is up surely

fsfUWDf.jpeg
A very good mate was the Pioneer's CEO at the time, Aussie was awesome at a difficult time when Essdendon hated the alignment, the VFL couldn't give a shit and the AFL was equally indifferent to anything outside of Melbourne.

Any VFL watchers care to put up a wishlist of coaches you'd want for the open Sandringham job? Must be able to create synergy with Lyon and his version of Saints footy.

Further to this, anyone know if our plans are to keep David Misson in place as Footy Director long term or do we have other names in mind? I'd love us to poach Leppitch from the Pies.

Any VFL watchers care to put up a wishlist of coaches you'd want for the open Sandringham job? Must be able to create synergy with Lyon and his version of Saints footy.

Further to this, anyone know if our plans are to keep David Misson in place as Footy Director long term or do we have other names in mind? I'd love us to poach Leppitch from the Pies.
Misson is Ross's man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarrod Rivers has been signed as the back line coach so a little birdy has told me.
Just looked up Jared Rivers bio. One thing caught my eye. He got suspended for 2 games for striking Ben Dixon of Hawthorn. Big tick in my book.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach 2024 Coaching

Remove this Banner Ad

Back