List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan Buckley annoys me slightly but I found this interesting.
Lids is obviously a player manager now and his comments on Murphy Reid were interesting. He basically said he wasnt a good kick. That would rule him out for us IMO.

Weird take as he considered a very good user.

some bozo on the radio saying norf want 10 + 11 for 2, 62, F1

Not sure why we'd want 62. But the 2 and f1 make some sense.

I'd want a r2 to do that trade though.

If they suck (again) in 2025 then their pick will likely be top 5. Which is sweet 10 & 11 for 2 and 5. I'd do that.

Beware of players who can't find the footy at junior level. I really like Fos but have concerns about him finding the footy at afl level. Hopefully im wrong.

He did find it as a junior. Let I remind you most of the kids who found similar numbers are now in the top 10 best players in the league. I don’t have concerns

I'd want a r2 to do that trade though.

If they suck (again) in 2025 then their pick will likely be top 5. Which is sweet 10 & 11 for 2 and 5. I'd do that.
It's because we gave pick 60 to Brisbane already. If we flipped one of our late picks into next year it allows us to draft to full list capacity this year.

Dunno if it's just spitballing or a legit rumour but the more I think about it the more something like this becomes the only trade North can do.

Actually I'd even say 11 and 18 for 2, 62 and F1 is about the best they could get given we are the only legitimate seller unless Melbourne or saints lose the plot. 11 and 18 is still better than what GWS could offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one of the first picks of the 4th round, I'm sure it would come in a fair way after all the bid matches are completed.
If we were to trade away a couple of picks to move into 2025 then I'm sure we'll still want to pick up 8 players, perhaps it could be used on someone like Sam Davidson

I dunno, reading between the lines it looks like we are angling for pick 2 and north's first.

So what's it gonna be? 10 and 11 or 6 and 18?
More like 6,11 and one of 18/23.

Would give Tigers 4 of the best A Grade Talents in the next two drafts as North will not get out of the bottom 4 next year.

That's how you rebuild and not by hoping picks in the teens and 20s are going to do it, when you start entering bust territory.

Sent from my SM-A156E using Tapatalk

Can’t see us giving up both 10 and 11.

I know a guy… or girl… or whatever they identify as, to show you around.

Groupie_ happy to oblige? ;)
Bomber Thompson and theb olarenshaws have their own tour agency

So Finn said he models him game off Sam Walsh and Isaac Heeney. But also said he’d go to port purely because of fellow Koroit boy Willem Dru

Dylan Buckley annoys me slightly but I found this interesting.
Lids is obviously a player manager now and his comments on Murphy Reid were interesting. He basically said he wasnt a good kick. That would rule him out for us IMO.

Was enjoying it until they had FOS going to Carlton at 3.
I actually feel physically ill whenever that possibility is mentioned.

More like 6,11 and one of 18/23.

Would give Tigers 4 of the best A Grade Talents in the next two drafts as North will not get out of the bottom 4 next year.

That's how you rebuild and not by hoping picks in the teens and 20s are going to do it, when you start entering bust territory.

So North have had access to the following picks in the last 4 drafts
2023 - 2, 4, 20, 22, 23
2022 - 3, 4, 26
2021 - 1, 22
2020 - 3, 13

And you're saying they still won't make it out of the bottom 4

Just how shit are you guys?

So North have had access to the following picks in the last 4 drafts
2023 - 2, 4, 20, 22, 23
2022 - 3, 4, 26
2021 - 1, 22
2020 - 3, 13

And you're saying they still won't make it out of the bottom 4

Just how shit are you guys?
We had an old core of very shit players. The clean out is almost complete.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back