List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

What if Dees just take him at 5. Would be pretty ballsy to trade down if he's the only one you want. If they're happy with him, Armstrong or if both gone happy with one of the mids then sure.
Fair.

Totally off topic and i thought you would be the best to ask

Wheb you multi qoute say 5 posts and answer every quote

Does your post number go up by 1 or 5 ?

Im certain your going for the record this month
I dunno. Who cares? Probably one. It's one post. Ask Chief Who cares?

The Wire Reaction GIF
Most perfect gif

IMG_8642.gif

The Dees have a couple of young KPF already but are lacking a young KPD so taking him isn't that big of a deal. Also I don't buy into the concussion risk, IMO it's been overblown.
Ok doc thanks for your professional diagnosis

I'm happy with our draft hand. Thr Club should only entertain offers that are virtually double what our picks are worth. The club should make a colour coded excel spreadsheet: put all the clubs with coaches who're under pressure from losing their job, windows closing and lousy draft hand to the top. Fiddle with scenarios and potential offers from each club at each pick. There's only 3 minutes with 3 minute time extension to entertain offers. Can easily see the club receiving multiple offers from several clubs at same time. Being well prepared will eliminate the pressure of rushing any decisions.

By playing teams off against each other can easily see us making out like bandits every single trade. The 1st pick of Round 2 must be held onto no matter what. Can easily see us turning that pick into the biggest haul ever paid for a pick as clubs fight for the slider they had in their top 10. Considering the depth and quality of this draft, some will gladly sell the farm to ensure they get their man and the coach tries to ensure his contract gets extended. Would be awesome to see pick 24 (28-30 after bids) turn into something like 2025 picks 6, 24, and 2024 pick 50 (Will Davidson).

Didn't realise you were a random person
Actually I'm just a repetitive nobody who has no idea about footy, so feel free to join everyone else in just ridiculing what I post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are DESPERATE!!!

MASSIVELY DESPERATE!!!!!

they want this and that!!!!

we do not have to bend over!!!!

I do not bend over for anyone, even if you put me in jail!!!
Yea Desperate for Sam Lalor, Just grab FOS and leave Lalor for us then everything will be fine 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back