List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love pick 2 but just don't think north will do it for 6 and 18 like we may hope / ask.

Reckon they want big overs (fair enough).
Maybe, but if they genuinely want someone who will be there at 6, then pick 18 is a bonus for them. Asking overs would screw them as much as it screws us.

My boss son played under 16’s at stingrays this year. Knows Langfords dad well. According to him, Richmond are very keen on him. Im sure they could rank Lalor or FOS higher but could settle for Langford. Could be a case of keeping picks if they think they can get FOS/Lalor at 1 and Langford at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Better tell him to start tanking the shit out of interviews because don't like his chances of being on the board at 6.

I really am at the point where I’ll go fully insane if I see either Lalor or FOS in a oppo jumper

Get pick 2 Blair

Looking at the oppo boards everyone bar 1 is talking about who they are going to draft or who the other teams might draft with their first pick. Guess who isn't, yep North, they are discussing how to split pick 2 LOL

I'm going to be really annoyed if we give up too much for pick 2, its clear North have NFI who they want even Brady Rawlings who is talking about pick 2 and trading their future picks to get back in this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well what would you do?
lalor, read my posts above, and before I said FOS.

Frankly too many things against Langford and Smilie compared to others to pick them and to be honest, I would not pick either at 6 as I rate at least one other higher projected later, actually I can think of 2 in most phantom's I would pick before Langford and Simllie at 6 which is why I want pick 5 from Melbourne as I am not buying some of these phantom's

i said earlier Langford was a first rounder but I would be surprised he went 4 at one of Twoomey's earlier phantom's

i actually thinking some projected later will come forward and others drift, but that all depends on what the club recruiters think, and I do not know them

obviously I have my own rankings

if people recall I was talking up Smillie earlier. I do rate him as a prospect but I would have like to see more,

Last edited:
Assuming we trade 6 + 18 for pick 2, here is my wish list,

1 - Lalor - told ya'll months ago, literally the most upside in this draft
2 - FOS - The masses have worn me down
10 - Armstrong - Arguably the best KPF in this crop - if not, Langford could slide IMO due to his testing
11 -Xavier Lindsay - speed and skill, picking him to slide outside the top 10 - if not, Travaglia if there but Saints super keen
20 - Hotton - Probably ambitious but we will surely see players slide that we didnt expect - if not, Ollie Hannaford
23 - Gerreyn - Reckon he could be anything this bloke and I just want him at the Tigs - if not, Jonty Faull

Looking at the players we could be missing at 6 and 18 makes me think its not worth trading for Pick 2 because unlike many others, I just dont see FOS as generational.

Is FOS better than a combo of potentially Smillie / Hynes or Reid / Berry or Langford / Ough
Be stoked if
if not lasts till 23

lalor, read my posts above, and before I said FOS.

Frankly too many things against Langford and Smilie compared to others to pick them and to be honest, I would not pick either at 6 as I rate at least one other higher projected later

i said earlier Langford was a first rounder but I would be surprised he went 4 at one of Twoomey's earlier phantom's

i actually thinking some projected later will come forward and others drift, but that all depends on what the club recruiters think, and I do not know them

obviously I have my own rankings
Seems reasonable, you should post your rankings and see how accurate they are after draft as you seem to have a keen eye for talent

Seems reasonable, you should post your rankings and see how accurate they are after draft as you seem to have a keen eye for talent
no need to give too much away but trends suggests certain shifts anyway.

like I like FOS, don't get me wrong.

I just do not want to give up what we can get pick 6 probably as well as the later pick.

I think the sweet spot is around 6 in the draft not 10-20 as some have mentioned. it is also one of the reasons I would have preferred more for Bolton

so a lot of clubs probably eyeing six or around that mark for different reasons but thinks come more apparent draft night I suppose

Blair couldn’t (for him) have been more effusive about this year’s crop.

Main word he used to describe it, that jumped out at me: “Even”. To its most literal meaning, that doesn’t suggest trading up.

Sure there are priorities, but we have many spots to fill in our next flag side & if we think X + Y > Z, you stick.

North have been dumb telegraphing to everyone who they adore. Let them sit.
North has done us a favour.
Always been under the impression that Jagga has always been seen as ONE of our picks not necessarily at 1.
The question is who it is at 1 out of FoS or Lalor.
I have concerns about Lalor more than Fos.i can't help but think about that game where Jagga & Fos went 1-2 out of the centre which Fos kicked.
Think that's the combo we're after and with norf he'll bent of taking Tauru at 2 there's a big chance Jagga will fall too 6.
Fos
Tauru
Lalor
Draper
Smillie
Jagga

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back