List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we also need a ruckman Dodson would great

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
18 year old rucks nowadays are pointless. Just wait 5-10 years and pick up a 23-28 year old competitive ruck for a second rounder that's immediately ready to go as your number 1 ruck.

Bit off topic but why do these draft guys on YouTube wear hats inside to do their vids?
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Old campaigner.

1 Jagga(Tigers
2 Ashcroft (lions
3 Langford (Kangas)
4 FOS (Carlton)
5 Draper (crows)
6 Lalor (Melbourne)
7 Smillie (Tigers)
8 Lombard (GCS)
9 Reid (saints)
10 Trainor (saints)
11 Armstrong (melbourne)
12 Bo Allen Richmond
13 Toby Travagila Richmond

thats how i see it going

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go have a listen to the recent Davidson interview, he said himself he didn’t deserve to get drafted based on his output at the time of the mid season draft. Our recruiters and a dozen other clubs agreed. Give it a rest FFS, most intelligent people have moved on.
Of course you don’t draft on current output!!

It’s about looking ahead. Not waiting till even Dodoro notices your best VFL players and nicks them!

And yes I’m sure the Richmond management would LOVE to move on, how inconvenient that Davidson MVPeed and really shoved that no-call into the limelight, lol

Supporters? You're probably conversing with the Norf recruiting team
Someone wanted the video that shows FOS’s elite skills. This is from his underage year, injuries have limited him this year, but you don’t lose that talent.

I was one person who wanted to see it. However, you just confirmed we shouldn’t touch him in the first two picks. You had to go back to 2023 to show he had 17 kicks and 8 handballs. The guy doesn’t get enough of the ball.

While I'm not in favour of trading out of this draft, I would do 6 & 11 to North for 2 and 2025 R1.

Allowa us to take our top 2 targets this year and likely gives us 2 top 10, possibly top 5 picks next year.

I had a dream last night we thrashed Carlton in R1....
It was all fun until Daniel Rioli kicked 4....then I realised I was dreaming and woke up.....

While I'm not in favour of trading out of this draft, I would do 6 & 11 to North for 2 and 2025 R1.

Allowa us to take our top 2 targets this year and likely gives us 2 top 10, possibly top 5 picks next year.

LolNorth looking at picks 6&11 for their pick 2. Your suggestion including their future first is good for us ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back