List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

mad australia GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest I’ve heard for what it’s worth…

The club loves 3 players. Lalor, FOS and Smillie.

The conundrum is we know Carlton love FOS and Melbourne love Smillie (& Reid apparently)

The risk of not trading up is that we go Lalor at 1 and miss FOS (Carlton 3) & Smillie (Melbourne 5)

In my trade post I told you we were planning to trade 6 & 11 for 2 but as many posters have pointed out, we probably have more leverage after the final day of trade when Nth sent 25 to the doggies and left themselves with daylight after 2.

I think in the clubs wildest dreams would be a scenario where we lose 10 + something in the teens for 2 and then go Lalor and FOS 1&2 and hope that the Dees go for either Armstrong, Reid or Tauru at 5 and we get get Smillie at 6.

The club also knows the saints are keen on Smillie so no way he makes it to 10, he will definitely be gone by saints at 7/8 or Melbourne at 9.

Lots of ducks and drakes at the moment…
1, 2 and 6 is a dream.
If we had to forgo one of Lalor, FOS and Smilie I'm saying bye to Smilie.

I bet your the kind of person who would watch Bontempelli and Cripps and go nope there no good only average 18 possessions and can’t rack them up and would make vfl team at best.

Jog on fella.

You can play Finn O’Sullivan in three positions half / mid / fwd
Jagga can go one position mid
I’m not against FOS, think he’s a high quality player but I think equates as a flanker. Going back to 2023 form is a reach. I just think others have better form. Plus your Bont & Cripps comments are bullshite because your using hindsight when at the time they like all draftees, could have been a bust. For every player taken with low possession that goes on to be a star there are dozens that don’t make it. Eg RCD.
So run on fella.

In Brady we trust

It isn’t about Brady we trust it’s about what achieves the goal of what your club wants and what we want

You get 6 you pick tauru/trainor/armstrogn
You get 18 you pick Whitlock/shanahan/faull
We get 2 we pick fos/smith

If you think otherwise you don’t understand football lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back