List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy has cracking info fwiw. 👏

If we get 1 & 2 while holding 6 I reckon Smith is there if Smillie isn't...
aroused ryan GIF

It isn’t about Brady we trust it’s about what achieves the goal of what your club wants and what we want

You get 6 you pick tauru/trainor/armstrogn
You get 18 you pick Whitlock/shanahan/faull
We get 2 we pick fos/smith

If you think otherwise you don’t understand football lol.

Kristy mate, don’t blow your Kreme

I don’t make the decisions at “Norf”

If I did though I’d use pick 2 on Langford. And I’ve heard speculation that decision makers might see similarly (also like Draper).

I’m not against FOS, think he’s a high quality player but I think equates as a flanker. Going back to 2023 form is a reach. I just think others have better form. Plus your Bont & Cripps comments are bullshite because your using hindsight when at the time they like all draftees, could have been a bust. For every player taken with low possession that goes on to be a star there are dozens that don’t make it. Eg RCD.
So run on fella.

He has all the qualities that make a afl star lol literally the scouting reports have him down as no weaknesses but you think a back flanker at best? Com on mate
I was under the assumption you were assuming he’s shit, my bad but nah I just don’t agree with the flanker comments you can jog back now 😂

I used to be anti Langford due to speed but I watch him and I see qualities Now I like him.
Jagga is the only one of the seven who is completely restricted to midfield he can’t go elsewhere but I do like the kid hence why I’m all in on pick 2 to grab one of Lalor, Smith, Finn

Kristy mate, don’t blow your Kreme

I don’t make the decisions at “Norf”

If I did though I’d use pick 2 on Langford. And I’ve heard speculation that decision makers might see similarly (also like Draper).

I like Langford as well would definitely need to be paired with Jagga though. But after seeing Bo Allan I think he could be better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to be anti Langford due to speed but I watch him and I see qualities Now I like him.
Jagga is the only one of the seven who is completely restricted to midfield he can’t go elsewhere but I do like the kid hence why I’m all in on pick 2 to grab one of Lalor, Smith, Finn

Now were talking.

You watch all the videos of the kids,
Who takes the most contested marks

Langford

Who takes the most running bounces

Langford

Who gets most clearances

Langford, Smith, Draper

Who hits most inside 50?

Langford, maybe smith

Now were talking.

You watch all the videos of the kids,
Who takes the most contested marks

Langford

Who takes the most running bounces

Langford

Who gets most clearances

Langford, Smith, Draper

Who hits most inside 50?

Langford, maybe smith

Yeah he is good no denying that but his glaring weaknesses of speed is concerning
Bo Allan all the videos I watch he is a beast.
High impact player.
Langford needs to have speed with him otherwise it won’t work so his best team mate would be Jagga

Yeah he is good no denying that but his glaring weaknesses of speed is concerning
Bo Allan all the videos I watch he is a beast.
High impact player.
Langford needs to have speed with him otherwise it won’t work so his best team mate would be Jagga

I think Langford plays with speed.

Ive seen him get chased down a couple of times but more due to lack of awareness.

You know Mckercher? His 20m time
Is not that flash (slower than Jagga, Smillie etc)

Yet…….

His speed from standing as measured in a 20m gets blown away by his ability to shift gears

Not saying this is the case with Langford but I do think his “speed” is better than the 20m indicates. You don’t have that many running bounces if speed is an issue

I deal will be done,no doubt but it'll not involve pick 6.
Just so everyone is on the same page. Are you saying this because you KNOW pick 6 won't be involved or you're just hoping it won't be?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back