List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Trading away our future first when we are likely to be shit next year is absolute madness. I mean I know the guy spruiking it is nuts, but still.

You'd never do that unless say west coast wanted to trade out Reid or some other outrageously good deal.

Right now we are short a F3, so I expect we'll be flipping 1 or 2 of our late 1st round picks into next year F1s. I support this 100%.
Why???

like even if we finish last next year I am happy to trade it beforehand plus we avoid tanking claims.

My rationale is getting FOS and Lalor together is better for building premierships even though lose chance at Dyson Sharp.

The other thing is just say we get FOS, Lalor and Dyson Sharp. How does that becomre a premiership combo??

How would one build a premiership team around Sharp, Lalor and FOS where a lot of upper echelon talent is in the midfield generally??

At least FOS is more outside and Lalor is versatile, if we got Dyson Sharp to, how they hell would that team work as a team especially regarding building, development and synergy? Nothing against Sharp either, it is more about team dynamics, matchups and rotation options

like if North got Dyson Sharp, McCercher is a compliment and Sheezel the versatile one, LDU is a little different to. One would assume Sharp would be more the general and more stable than JHF

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cal Twomey also raised pick 6 + 10/11 for pick 2 on trade deadline day
Was that before or after you put the size of the Atlantic ocean between your first and second picks?

If we end up with 2 i dont think we would bid on Ashcroft.
We need to give our kids the spotlight IMO.
I'd be shocked if we didn't bid on Ashcroft at 2.

If we end up with 2 i dont think we would bid on Ashcroft.
We need to give our kids the spotlight IMO.
I agree, the club will also want the fans to believe we got the 2 best kids in the country.

Why???

like even if we finish last next year I am happy to trade it beforehand plus we avoid tanking claims.

My rationale is getting FOS and Lalor together is better for building premierships even though lose chance at Dyson Sharp.

The other thing is just say we get FOS, Lalor and Dyson Sharp. How does that becomre a premiership combo??

How would one build a premiership team around Sharp, Lalor and FOS where a lot of upper echelon talent is in the midfield generally??

At least FOS is more outside and Lalor is versatile, if we got Dyson Sharp to, how they hell would that team work as a team especially regarding building, development and synergy? Nothing against Sharp either, it is more about team dynamics, matchups and rotation options

like if North got Dyson Sharp, McCercher is a compliment and Sheezel the versatile one, LDU is a little different to. One would assume Sharp would be more the general and more stable than JHF
Magic enough mate, time you take your pills and go lay down

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back