List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I would still take a punt at the best available with one of our later first round picks 10+

Tends to be the sweet spot for drafting talls imo
Still some risk but not quite the same type of investment as a sub top 10 pick
Agree the theory just reckon push it back a bit. The KPPs likely avail from 10 to 30 are pretty similar IMO. I think Sims is not far off the Whitlocks, highly athletic with a bigger frame. Slated 25 to 40. So if we miss on Armstrong at 10 (slightly better than the others) why not wait until 20+ to pick a Shanahan/J.Whitlock/Sims?

Tigerbob has sent me his top 20 while he's taking a break.

1. Finn O’Sullivan
2. Sam Lalor
3. Alix Tauru
4. Levi Ashcroft
5. Harvey Langford
6. Jagga Smith
7. Sid Draper
8. Josh Smilie
9. Leo Lombard
10. Xavier Lindsay
11. Taj Hotton
12. Murphy Reid
13. Harry Armstrong
14. Joe Berry
15. Isaac Kako
16. Bo Allan
17. Tobie Travaglia
18. Ollie Hannaford
19. Jack Whitlock
20. Jesse Dattoli

Disappointing lack of players in the top 5 for mine but otherwise an impressive list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there is 2 clear cut players you’re right but if the club considers there is nothing between the top 6 or 7 then trading 2 picks for one is unnecessary.
It’s clear that there is not a clear top 2.
Player analysis is improving but it’s still an educated raffle.
I want more tickets in raffle and we need probably 15 upgrades/replacements on our starting 22 over next 3-4 years so not keen on burning a ticket for pick 2 who is absolutely not guaranteed to be better than 6 and means we forego a chance of getting a gem with whatever other pick we cough.

Stop the madness. Reading some posts willing to trade 2-3 of our first rounders this year for norths pick 2, future first, 2nd etc Under no circumstances should we be doing this. This draft is said to be a super draft, best in 10 years.

Many of us know this by watching the U18's Coates league plus the U18's championships. Its insanely deep in talent.

We must hold our picks and use at least 6-7 picks. If the club feels the need to trade say pick 23 for a future first fine.

I don't even want the club to do the north pick 2 anymore. And if they did decide they want to do it then its pick 6 and 20 for pick 2 or **** off. North are desperate for another pick we aint hence the 2nd pick needs to be 20 or even 23 take it or leave it.

The player we'd get at 2 its not going to be vastly different in talent to the player we get at 6. Its just to even at the top.

Lets hit the draft with our current picks> 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24

Last edited:
FMD now i have read it all and nothing will ever surprise me on this site any longer
I ventured over to the Norf board to see what was being said about a trade

Some delusional fool on the Norf board apparently has information that Richmond & Norf are close to a deal
The deal is Norf F1 for Richmonds #10 AND #11 but that was not the worst part

There was another 10 delusional plebs that agreed it was a fair deal and another 10 posted who they would be taking with the picks.

Its almost like Richmond only got these picks to help that hopeless begging club to get better
Then there were a couple that were pissed off why they didnt get even MORE PP this year as they were still shit

FMD

I am not a fan of this

sounds like a flog

View attachment 2150559

Base your game on the greatest finals player of all time not this flog

Hard no from me
FMD now i have read it all and nothing will ever surprise me on this site any longer

Some delusional fool on the Norf board apparently has information that Richmond & Norf are close to a deal

There was another 10 delusional plebs that agreed it was a fair deal and another 10 posted who they would be taking with the picks.

Its almost like Richmond only got these picks to help that hopeless begging club to get better
Then there were a couple that were pissed off why they didnt get even MORE PP this year as they were still shit

FMD

Still dirty on the ccj trade and hope they get one back on us

Haha very silly

Tigerbob has sent me his top 20 while he's taking a break.

1. Finn O’Sullivan
2. Sam Lalor
3. Alix Tauru
4. Levi Ashcroft
5. Harvey Langford
6. Jagga Smith
7. Sid Draper
8. Josh Smilie
9. Leo Lombard
10. Xavier Lindsay
11. Taj Hotton
12. Murphy Reid
13. Harry Armstrong
14. Joe Berry
15. Isaac Kako
16. Bo Allan
17. Tobie Travaglia
18. Ollie Hannaford
19. Jack Whitlock
20. Jesse Dattoli

Disappointing lack of players in the top 5 for mine but otherwise an impressive list.

Wouldn’t mind Langford sliding a couple picks to be available to us. That’s a pretty good prediction from bob

FMD

Is it any wonder we call them LolNorth. Why would we want to trade out of this draft which we all know is choc full of talent to trade into next years unknown which atm the top 10-15 in 2025 are highly regarded but then drops off.
There will be many FS and Academy picks.

Lets stick with what we know and that's this years super talented draft.

Surely this is all just rumour mongering and Blair and Co will stick with all our current picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back