List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerbob has sent me his top 20 while he's taking a break.

1. Finn O’Sullivan
2. Sam Lalor
3. Alix Tauru
4. Levi Ashcroft
5. Harvey Langford
6. Jagga Smith
7. Sid Draper
8. Josh Smilie
9. Leo Lombard
10. Xavier Lindsay
11. Taj Hotton
12. Murphy Reid
13. Harry Armstrong
14. Joe Berry
15. Isaac Kako
16. Bo Allan
17. Tobie Travaglia
18. Ollie Hannaford
19. Jack Whitlock
20. Jesse Dattoli

Disappointing lack of players in the top 5 for mine but otherwise an impressive list.
Morro sent me his too -

1000016103.jpg

He still averaged like 23 possies this year the way you are posting it’s as if he’s getting sub 10 possies every game

Give me 23 Dusty or Fyfe possies over 35 Tom Mitchell’s
On your second point, I’m of the opinion you need both. WB are a great example. Bont is arguably the best player in the comp over the last X years but having Libba feed him the ball 30 times makes him a much better player. Fortunately with our abundance of picks we can take a Bont (23 damaging touches) and a Libba (35 touches)

What do you guys think of this?

1: Finn O’Sullivan

2: Sam Lalor (trading 6 & 23 to North)

10: Tobie Travaglia

11: Alix Tauru or Harry Armstrong

18: Taj Hotton

20: Joe Berry

24: Jesse Dattoli

If both Tauru and Armstrong are gone before our picks 10 and 11, I really hope we don’t take one of the Whitlocks, I feel like those lanky types are often busts.

If gone then at 10 and 11 one of Langford, Reid, Smillie, or Draper would still be available, so I’d hope we go that way instead. Otherwise Hotton/Berry here and Hannaford at 20.

I think North would do 2 for 6 and 24, that is my impression reading the situation
I would love that to happen but highly doubt they would accept #6 + #24
They will want more and most likely trade would be #6 + #18 which i am fine with as we would already have our priorities

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back