List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, that won't happen. At worst he might have to call a glazier.

You just make sure your ladyboy wears a rubber.
Been there 30 times mate , Never been on the dark side

But if you ever go just make sure not to go for any thats taller than 160cm

I don't share your confidence. Felt he got pushed off the ball in contests too easily. And that is at VFL level. If we pick him I hope you are right. He has some pace and offensive skills.
Davidson will be fine…give him a proper pre season and weights session with seniors, and we will have a fully fledged solid 190cm wing- forward running machine

Last edited:
Jagga and Smillie = richoatthedisco

hanging episode 9 GIF
richoatthedisco is a closet Smillie fan from way back to yesterday.

Lalor, Smillie, Allan, Hotton is a great start to a rebuild.

Think that's almost a worst case scenario for us.

Only thing worse would be giving up 10/11 to upgrade 6 to 2.

1. If North hold and go mid we will get one of Draper, Smith, Langford, Smillie. ✅

2. If North trade to a team beneath us who take a mid we get one of Draper, Smith, Langford, Smillie. ✅

3. If North hold and take Tauru we get to choose between 2 of those players. ✅

4. We use 6 and a late pick to get 2 and take FOS ✅

5. We use 6 and 10 or 11 to get 2 and take FOS. ❌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Melbourne trade up to get pick 9 though? Doubt they would then trade down pick 5 considering they also traded out a F1 pick
Yeah they did.

But I view them trading from next years draft into this year's draft as even more reason that they might favour wanting to split their pick 5 to get an extra first rounder in 2024 and just move down a few spots in an even draft.

On SM-A528B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Been there 30 times mate , Never been on the dark side

But if you ever go just make sure not to go for any thats taller than 160cm
A night over on the Darkside is a lot of fun ..you need a driver though everything is very far apart over there ...an overnighter out to the street of dreams in nearby Ban Chang was always good too...made Pattaya look tame

I spose that 'old core of very shit players' included Polec and Pittard who were traded in for pick 11 in 2018
Similar to trading in Hopper and Taranto for 3 first rounders and a second.

Taranto I can understand a first rounder but Hopper puts the Polec and Pittard trades to shame.

Every team stuffs up. Ours stand out more seeing we've been shit since 2018.

Anyway, I still think it will end with us giving up pick 2 and future 1st(Top 4 pick) for 6,11 and one of 18/23.

Win Win for both teams and the cornerstone of the Tigers rebuild over a Two year period.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Lalor, Smillie, Allan, Hotton is a great start to a rebuild.

Think that's almost a worst case scenario for us.

Only thing worse would be giving up 10/11 to upgrade 6 to 2.

1. If North hold and go mid we will get one of Draper, Smith, Langford, Smillie. ✅

2. If North trade to a team beneath us who take a mid we get one of Draper, Smith, Langford, Smillie. ✅

3. If North hold and take Tauru we get to choose between 2 of those players. ✅

4. We use 6 and a late pick to get 2 and take FOS ✅

5. We use 6 and 10 or 11 to get 2 and take FOS. ❌
Picks 10 and 11 are going to be vital to keep, firstly because they're together but mainly because they're at the start of the next tier of players, it's going to be extremely important that we nail those 2 picks.

I get the feeling that we'll be targeting players with elite disposal by foot, it was one of the first things that Yze identified when he came to the club and this being his first draft I would think that he'd have some say in the differentiating of players that we have on our board, ie; the deciding factor between 2 similarly rated players will be how effective they are with their disposals.

I get why Allan and Hotton are highly regarded, their breakaway speed, agility and strength (Allan) are top notch. The knock on both of them is their disposal by foot, Hotton in particular is very aware of this and has said that it's the prime area where he's looking to improve his game.

Bearing this in mind, I wouldn't be surprised if Lindsay and Berry were high on our board, Lindsay is rated as the best kick in this draft with Berry and Oliver not far behind and Lalor and FOS are right up there too. If we don't trade up then Smillie is also great by foot with penetration in his long kicks and precision with the short ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back