List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A draft party? Seriously that's embarassing. They know we finished 18th dont they?
at least we arent releasing a special jumper for number one like norf

IMG_7787.jpeg

I cannot wait for the Melts when we pick an unexpected player with pick 1. Then another unexpected pick with our next pick etc. It happens every year without fail while we will spend months frothing over players we never pick lol. Ground Hog day.

Where is the evidence that we actually like Lalor? Where is the evidence we like FOS?

I feel that Smith, Similie, Langford and Reid are very under rated on this forum. Reid in particular has big interest from Richmond and Melbourne in particular...

I cannot wait for the Melts when we pick an unexpected player with pick 1. Then another unexpected pick with our next pick etc. It happens every year without fail while we will spend months frothing over players we never pick lol. Ground Hog day.

Where is the evidence that we actually like Lalor? Where is the evidence we like FOS?

I feel that Smith, Similie, Langford and Reid are very under rated on this forum. Reid in particular has big interest from Richmond and Melbourne in particular...

No one is underrating smith smilie or Langford in fact multiple people have mentioned we should take one of them at 6 I mentioned Reid heaps of times earlier on but I’m now on the team top 7

I don't get suicidal, I get homicidal.
Sarcastic The Ultimate Fighter GIF by UFC

No one is underrating smith smilie or Langford in fact multiple people have mentioned we should take one of them at 6 I mentioned Reid heaps of times earlier on but I’m now on the team top 7

I used to be big on Smillie but his aerial weakness put me off. We don’t need the opposition defender being BOG like with Kosi and Jack towards the end. He could be full time mid but idk if the Lalor/Smillie combo is the way to go tbh. Needs more pace.

With 10 and 11 would you go tall Armstrong and Shanahan or smaller Hotton and Berry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to be big on Smillie but his aerial weakness put me off. We don’t need the opposition defender being BOG like with Kosi and Jack towards the end. He could be full time mid but idk if the Lalor/Smillie combo is the way to go tbh. Needs more pace.

With 10 and 11 would you go tall Armstrong and Shanahan or smaller Hotton and Berry?

6- if Langford is gone and we don't go Smillie for what ever reason, then take Tauru or Armstrong @ 6

Then 10- Travaglia 11- Lindsay/Berry

NO

The fithy pedo's dont go to these countries they are on the internet doint their sh!t in cyber space or on Epstein island
Thailand is where mature adults go to have a holiday

Looks like you have never been out of the country
I’ve done more travel than you’d do in five lifetimes. Been all over Thailand Cambodia Laos. Been to Pattaya when it wa a backwater. It’s Nothing More than a filthy hovel, full of dirty scumbag poms looking for ladyboys and children to exploit. If you want a decent place to go, then head to Jomtien not far from Pattaya.

Top 3 tiger moments of my life this one. Maybe even my favourite. Bruce’s commentary makes me grow a tent every time.

It’s definitely up there, probably top 10.

3. Cotchin goal vs cats 17 QF though I hate BTs commentary
2. Butler checkside, Richo and Benny crying in 17 granny. That was the moment my own emotions broke
1. Dustin Martin shrugging off Danger to kick goal of the year and seal flag 3.

true to my word

as stated before, I do not post on Bigfooty to get blow jobs

I am quite proud of that record. It is hard for people to call me a arse licker with a record like that, and I think I am pretty much a straight shooter
I’ve searched through the user settiings on BigFooty and can’t find the blowjob option. Can somebody please help?

Reid ain’t going number 1 or 2 mate.

How often in the last 10 years has a club picked someone out of the blue with pick 1 or 2?

We will know exactly who we are picking with the 1st pick by draft night.

It’s definitely up there, probably top 10.

3. Cotchin goal vs cats 17 QF though I hate BTs commentary
2. Butler checkside, Richo and Benny crying in 17 granny. That was the moment my own emotions broke
1. Dustin Martin shrugging off Danger to kick goal of the year and seal flag 3.
Some rippers there brother.

So many great memories. More to come!

If he’s best available?
Smillie has strong hands on a lead and he kicks goals. He wont take a pack mark but neither does the best player in the game atm, nor the greatest big game player ever.
Lalor is explosive and Smillie above ave speed. Can add more pace at 10/11 like Allan, Lindsay, Hotton

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back