List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone talks about players they want at different picks, here’s some highly touted players I would NOT pay a high price for:
Reid top 10
Tauru top 10
Travaglia top 10
Shanahan top 16
Trainer top 16
Smith top 4

Good players like these still have a right price!
Have I disrespected some favourites?
remind me - which one had the concussion concerns?

Similar to trading in Hopper and Taranto for 3 first rounders and a second.

Taranto I can understand a first rounder but Hopper puts the Polec and Pittard trades to shame.

Every team stuffs up. Ours stand out more seeing we've been shit since 2018.

Anyway, I still think it will end with us giving up pick 2 and future 1st(Top 4 pick) for 6,11 and one of 18/23.

Win Win for both teams and the cornerstone of the Tigers rebuild over a Two year period.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk
Dream on

Which is why we should not trade with them.

Why not #1 Lalor, #6 Tauru #10 Armstrong & 11 Trevaglia with out 1st 4 picks

#18 Berry, #20 Jaques, #23 Faull/Whitlock, #24 Gerryn/Datoli
So 3/4 talls, 1 genuine mid, 2 HBF and a small forward?

No thanks. We don’t need HBF and def not 2. If we take Tauru at 6 we need Reid to get to 10.

I cannot wait for the Melts when we pick an unexpected player with pick 1. Then another unexpected pick with our next pick etc. It happens every year without fail while we will spend months frothing over players we never pick lol. Ground Hog day.

Where is the evidence that we actually like Lalor? Where is the evidence we like FOS?

I feel that Smith, Similie, Langford and Reid are very under rated on this forum. Reid in particular has big interest from Richmond and Melbourne in particular...
Says who? ‘Bigger’ interest in Reid than any of the others?

This is a great watch on the '24 draft. Dylan Alexander knows his stuff but what about the great Lids Deledio. Big draft watcher is Brett and knows plenty. Interesting thoughts on Taj Hotton.

Deledio favourite song!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance that If the information is correct and Melbourne are tossing up between Langford and Armstrong Lalor could slip to 6 ?

Pick 1 Richmond - Langford
Pick 2 Norf - Tauru
Pick 3 Carlolton - FOS
Pick 4 Adelaide - Draper
Pick 5 Melbourne - Armstrong
Pick 6 Richmond - Sam Lalor

Would be amazing

Similar to trading in Hopper and Taranto for 3 first rounders and a second.

Taranto I can understand a first rounder but Hopper puts the Polec and Pittard trades to shame.

Every team stuffs up. Ours stand out more seeing we've been shit since 2018.

Anyway, I still think it will end with us giving up pick 2 and future 1st(Top 4 pick) for 6,11 and one of 18/23.

Win Win for both teams and the cornerstone of the Tigers rebuild over a Two year period.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Nope.

Just nope ....

At least one of our first rounders will be a massive reach nobody had on the radar. This is the way.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Do these numpties not realise that they are not in any position to dictate to us. Any pick they get after 6, i.e. 20 or 23 is a fricken bonus to get another player in the first round.

Keep your pick 2 North and draft the flying Viking and then get best available at your next pick 62 lol
And we'll head to the draft with 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24

I’ve done more travel than you’d do in five lifetimes. Been all over Thailand Cambodia Laos. Been to Pattaya when it wa a backwater. It’s Nothing More than a filthy hovel, full of dirty scumbag poms looking for ladyboys and children to exploit. If you want a decent place to go, then head to Jomtien not far from Pattaya.
I highly doubt you have mate
Im 59 years old and have been travelling around all my life both Asia , Europe and the Baltics
Just in the last 12 months i have been away 6 times for a total of 21 weeks

Cambodia , Thailand & Laos lol thats like travelling around perth

Lalor said he wants to wear number 4 if we pick him, that’s sealed the deal for me.

Nope. Starts in 36!

Any chance that If the information is correct and Melbourne are tossing up between Langford and Armstrong Lalor could slip to 6 ?

Pick 2 Norf - Tauru
Pick 3 Carlolton - FOS
Pick 4 Adelaide - Draper

Would be amazing

This is horrible, we don’t get FOS and even worse Blues get him 🤮

But seriously Melbourne are not taking Armstrong, they have no desire for KPF and desperately need mids. Plus if by some miracle Norf missed Lalor the blues are all over him.

Pick 2 Norf - Tauru
Pick 3 Carlolton - FOS
Pick 4 Adelaide - Draper

Would be amazing
1729774905159.png

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back