List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve gone and done the circuit of Adelaide, Blues, Roos, Dees and saints boards and they’re all convinced we are getting pick 2 but also outside the blues (who dont seem that hopeful) they’ve all just conceded Lalor and FOS to us.
Until I see the Richmond/AFL/Cal Twomey tweet confirming we got pick 2 I will be forever stressed.

Any chance that If the information is correct and Melbourne are tossing up between Langford and Armstrong Lalor could slip to 6 ?

Pick 1 Richmond - Langford
Pick 2 Norf - Tauru
Pick 3 Carlolton - FOS
Pick 4 Adelaide - Draper
Pick 5 Melbourne - Armstrong
Pick 6 Richmond - Sam Lalor

Would be amazing

Langford aint going pick 1. And no Lalor wont slip to pick 6

Lalor at 1. Pick 6, Smillie, Jagga Smith, Langford, Reid,

I highly doubt you have mate
Im 59 years old and have been travelling around all my life both Asia , Europe and the Baltics
Just in the last 12 months i have been away 6 times for a total of 21 weeks

Cambodia , Thailand & Laos lol thats like travelling around perth
I’m older than you. You may have travelled but so have I. My wife worked for an airline and we’ve had cheap flights and free 5 star accommodation For many years. I have now retired and spent the last 2 years island hopping in the Philippines more of south east Asia and Europe. You are the the one who tried to make out that your travelled and doubted I’d ever left Aus. Pattaya is a hovel for sex starved degenerates. Also if you have travelled, why don’t you have AFL live or another method for watching the draft, so you can watch from OS? I have this as standard so I can watch games if I’m not in the country.

My last comment on travel. Enough of my dick is bigger than yours stuff. Back to the draft.

Last edited:

I’m older than you. You may have travelled but so have I. My wife worked for an airline and we’ve had cheap flights and free 5 star accommodation For many years. I have now retired and spent the last 2 years island hopping in the Philippines more of south east Asia and Europe. You are the the one who tried to make out that your travelled and doubted I’d ever left Aus. Pattaya is a hovel for sex starved degenerates. Also if you have travelled, why don’t you have AFL live or another method for watching the draft, so you can watch from OS? I have this as standard so I can watch games if I’m not in the country.

My last comment on travel. Enough of my dick is bigger than yours stuff. Back to the draft.

You are a shit talker and i highly doubt you have even been to tasmania

You do realize you can watch just about every channel in the sports bars !

sex starved degenerates. :D You are letting your imagination run wild here or maybe just reflecting
I leave on the 23rd you fool and i leave after the draft.

Now Piss off as you are a Liar

Deledio favourite song!

Dylan performed a role, he providing padding and at the end, not sure who the other guys are, I know ex footy players except for Lids who I can identify, but I thought their dynamic was good. The other players where good offering their own perspective. The guy on the right was good I thought as a bit of a director and more to the point talking to Dylan where he said this is what it is about, not so much stats but opinions and what are your biases and smokies etc... because that is where the content gets more juicy and Lids with his knowledge and experience offers up snippets here and there

I learn't more about Lids. Lids does not know much about Russia but he is generally short and sharp, is into his AFL draftees, looks like he follows them( remember as we all know Lids was a number one when he came through) Lids likes his country roots which is fine and. being a agent obviously follows the draft process with interest as well as the kids and is more than just a ex-player. I think the competitive edge gets drawn out in Lids, but that is okay, I think Lids is largely straight up which I admire and respect, his opinion I am clearly interested in, especially on these topics but the others contributed well in the dynamic I thought

I thought all where respectful of each other and enjoyed the banter and each others company with Dylan obvou=ioulsy the newie, but that is okay

Last edited:
Delidio's arrogance when he talks.......best thing that ever happened to the group when he left !
" all about me "

Hmm, interesting.

I do not live in Melbourne, but I hear some stories from big footy about supposed relationship issues within footy contexts and environments.

At the end the guy on the right said at the Deledio was more respectful to Dylan than most when he come on. I dunno, I am no in a position to listen to Lids a lot.

Here is my take, Lids was a good footy player. Did I think Lids was arrogant in that dynamic??? No I did not but I sense some hate towards Lids on bigfooty from some for what reason I do not know.

To me Lids sounds genuine, if anything possibly a bit aloof on other matters but that is okay. Footy and player management is obviously his speciality and in this context that is what I am interested in. I thought he communicated well. I thought I could relate to the way Lids communicated in the sense I felt I could understand where he come across apart from mentioning specific facts about certain players for example Smillie having question marks on running capacity and how good Reid is as a two way player. I assume Lids is like most trying to get to the top it is about being part of premiership teams meaning being part of a team that generally beats the best in a GF and unfortunately for Lids he missed out just but that is okay, it is a part of life. Lids is also part of the AFL world and so, if runours are accurate, Lids would know, as he illuded to, Melbourne could have a few issues with some like Oliver that are yet to be resolved. I thought Lids was quite precise in a lot of content, like Max Gawn pick 34 in his draft etc...and he along with the others as a result where informative and valuable in the content they provided. Lids is not a politician, I think he sees the funny side of things and he is not serious about getting nasty towards others so sees the funny side of things at times being untoward, Lids strikes me as less complicated and not a political animal, who assumes friendliness and consequently possibly enjoys a bit of banter. I do not take offense with his style at all. If some cannot accept Lids was a better player that is their problem, if anything Lids came across as quite diligent. I would rather listen to Lids, especially about footy, than a politician

Last edited:
I agree. Lids knows his stuff. He was good to listen to. This was a good podcast. One of the other guys was Mick? And he played midfield under Ross Lyon at some stage. And who was the guy at the extreme right??

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back