List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you two please take your ‘My Vagina is more hairy than yours’ argument somewhere else.

Thanks.
"vagina"

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Been saying this for a while. North are more desperate to trade out pick 2 than what we are in trading it in.

Blairs first and only offer would be 6 & 23, if North want to upgrade 23 > 11 then they will have to pay and the cost will be their F1.

The Dees are the only other team that has a pick (and maybe the willingness to trade) in the range that North want. For that to happen (I read this on the MB somewhere) then the Dees could trade 9 to GWS for 15 & 16, then bundle 5 & 15 for 2, leaving them taking 2 & 16 to the draft.

I doubt that the Dees trade will happen mainly because there's no real benefit for GWS in a deep draft and Melbourne could already be inside where their targeted players are. but you never know, it's a possibility.
In Normal Years where the draft has reasonable depth the trading of Draft Picks to secure a higher pick may be a reasonable strategy to undertake. In a draft where the talent has huge depth the trading of early draft picks is fraught with danger. It is not unreasonable where any player in the top fifteen will out do the number one pick. By trading up to Pick two foregoing two early draft picks actually makes Draft Pick 2 higher than Draft Pick 1 because of the depth of quality in this draft. Best Strategy is simply to take what we have on hand !

Source: Herald Sun

Much intrigue remains over whether Richmond and North Melbourne will do a deal which could land the Tigers the first two picks in this year’s national draft.

It is believed that the Kangaroos are open to trading pick two and a future first-round selection to Richmond, in exchange for picks six and 11 in this year’s draft.

Such a deal would still leave the Tigers with seven early selections this year — at picks 1, 2, 10, 19, 20, 23 and 24 — along with two first-round picks next year.
If you ever needed a snapshot of how next year's draft stacks up against this year's draft, this is it.

I'd 100% do this if it was me making the calls by the way.

You are a shit talker and i highly doubt you have even been to tasmania

You do realize you can watch just about every channel in the sports bars !

sex starved degenerates. :D You are letting your imagination run wild here or maybe just reflecting
I leave on the 23rd you fool and i leave after the draft.

Now Piss off as you are a Liar
Yes I do realise you can watch in sports bars but a lot of them have crap grainy internet and sometimes you can’t get a game as another is on. Im not lying and as I said you’re full of shit and Pattaya is renowned as a major whore hole. So take a ride you grime ball.

Lid's is a great Bloke, Country Boy.
Your the one with arrogance.
I know personal he was devasted leaving the Tigers in 2016.
Dimma told him to go we wernt going to win a flag
He treated young players and guys not as skilled as him like dirt.
He couldn't stand fan days, even Jack has said that in past interviews.
The whole culture changed after he left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much intrigue remains over whether Richmond and North Melbourne will do a deal which could land the Tigers the first two picks in this year’s national draft.

It is believed that the Kangaroos are open to trading pick two and a future first-round selection to Richmond, in exchange for picks six and 11 in this year’s draft.

Such a deal would still leave the Tigers with seven early selections this year — at picks 1, 2, 10, 19, 20, 23 and 24 — along with two first-round picks next year.
Norf negotiating through the media. We can now see how keen they are

Go to bed boomers :p
Two grandpas carrying on like children. Age does not necessarily deliver wisdom.

That is a shit deal for North lol

Imagine it ends up pick 3 and Ludowyke has a huge year and we get the KPF we both desperately need lol
They tried and failed to trade their F1 for 13. They're probably struggling to get a bite in the top 20 from anyone.

It could end up pick 8, they'll rise. Should have won 6 games this year.

It's a good deal for us but I'd still be spewing to lose pick 11 and one of Hotton, Lindsay or Allan. Maybe we'd look at trading up, say 18 and 23 to Port for 13, or to West Coast for 12.

Been saying this for a while. North are more desperate to trade out pick 2 than what we are in trading it in.

Blairs first and only offer would be 6 & 23, if North want to upgrade 23 > 11 then they will have to pay and the cost will be their F1.

The Dees are the only other team that has a pick (and maybe the willingness to trade) in the range that North want. For that to happen (I read this on the MB somewhere) then the Dees could trade 9 to GWS for 15 & 16, then bundle 5 & 15 for 2, leaving them taking 2 & 16 to the draft.

I doubt that the Dees trade will happen mainly because there's no real benefit for GWS in a deep draft and Melbourne could already be inside where their targeted players are. but you never know, it's a possibility.
Don't think the Dees do it but if Carlton are super keen on FOS they could offer 3 and 38 for 2. Melbourne being cagey on who they want could frighten Norf if they think it's Tauru.

North board in full denial of 6&11 for 2 and F1.

I’ve been reading their board a bit recently because I’m insane. If they don’t like a mock draft — like the ESPN one — they write it off as ‘written by a Richmond supporter’, despite Jespah being a bomber, and if they don’t like mail such as today’s they just write it off as completely false, or again, ‘written by a Richmond supporter’.

But when Tom Morris on radio hypothetically mentions 6 & 10 for 2, they take it as gospel and spend the following week spending 6 & 10 like they already have them.

He treated young players and guys not as skilled as him like dirt.
He couldn't stand fan days, even Jack has said that in past interviews.
The whole culture changed after he left.
Sadly, this is correct. Lids was all about Lids and the club culture changed completely when he left. Most of the younger players in the team at the time had never even spoken to him. He had his close 'older' friends but was never a leader; in fact he was very divisive. When he left Cotchin, Jack and Rance felt they could actually stand up and not be undermined by him.

He was always a star but, him selfishly leaving the club was the making of the side and the culture that took us to three flags

They tried and failed to trade their F1 for 13. They're probably struggling to get a bite in the top 20 from anyone.

It could end up pick 8, they'll rise. Should have won 6 games this year.

It's a good deal for us but I'd still be spewing to lose pick 11 and one of Hotton, Lindsay or Allan. Maybe we'd look at trading up, say 18 and 23 to Port for 13, or to West Coast for 12.
I think that only failed because GC wanted to get the other deals done. They'd have been better trading it for the North pick.

We lose one of them but gain FOS and a gun next year.

I think given it still leaves us 7 picks this year we likely trade up with 2 of the picks if we like someone.

Leaves us 6 x ND, rookie draft pick 1 to take slider and an SSP slot.

If you ever needed a snapshot of how next year's draft stacks up against this year's draft, this is it.

I'd 100% do this if it was me making the calls by the way.
thats why youre not in charge

We will effectively be making it gamble next year. North finishes 16-18 the deal will favour us. Finish 12-15 the deal would be in the fair range. Finish 11 or above it favours North.

Probably a gamble worth taking if we are keen on the FOS and Lalor combo.
Well worth the gamble. Plus Richmond most likely would move some picks to 2025 and this would do that for us easily.

Now this works not the one that was reported by some kangaroo supporter yesterday that they wanted our pick 6, 10 and 18 and most of us said go jump in the lake.

If we were just targeting pick two this year it would be our pick 6 and say 18 or 20

So, pick 6 and 11 for North's pick two and a future First that's a pretty good deal. We still have seven picks this draft and likely two top five picks next year.

North board in full denial of 6&11 for 2 and F1.

I’ve been reading their board a bit recently because I’m insane. If they don’t like a mock draft — like the ESPN one — they write it off as ‘written by a Richmond supporter’, despite Jespah being a bomber, and if they don’t like mail such as today’s they just write it off as completely false, or again, ‘written by a Richmond supporter’.

But when Tom Morris on radio hypothetically mentions 6 & 10 for 2, they take it as gospel and spend the following week spending 6 & 10 like they already have them.
sending gifts to the norf board

IMG_3672.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back