List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get picks 1 & 2 I’m convinced Jagga will be one of those picks.
He won't be.

I just don’t think you overlook kids who dominate at every level they’ve played, including 50 disposals in a game followed by 40+ the next week,
Anyone who gets those numbers is stat-padding.

then dominance at VFL level against men.
He didn't dominate at VFL. Did you watch? He got the ball, didn't dominate. Ball use poor and hurried.

Not to mention crazy leadership qualities and head clearly screwed on. He’s Nick Daicos with more courage and hardness but a bit less polish.
Less polish, less pace, less strength, less power, less class, less talent. He's no Nick Daicos.

As the saying goes “If people keep showing you who they are, believe them”.
Agree. He's showing who he is but you're not seeing it.

6 and 11 for 2 and F1 is a great deal for us. Norf aren't finishing above 11th next year, even that is highly unlikely.

Worst case it's 6 and 11 for 2 and 8, best case it's 6 and 11 for 2 and 2.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
**** the trade index

We know it’s a great deal because tiger_tough Morro richoatthedisco and tigs2010 are all in agreement

just seen that brady rawlings is norfs list manager

you beauty 🥂

so we knocked back 10 and Baker for 3, we ended up with 14 for Baker

So 14 > 3-10, 1161 >2234-1395, 1161 > 839, 322 points, we knocked back 3 and made 322 points by taking 14 instead.

We are now offered

2 +F1 for 6+11,
2517+ ( pick8 2025 ) 1443 =
3960 - ( 1751+1329 ) = 880

That's if nth finish 9th 2025

Not often you trade up and make the equiv of pick 20

But that is why this draft is so unique, top 3 picks are undervalued, and mid first round picks are overvalued
In a historical draft context

If nth finish second last
2 + F1 for 6 +11,
2517 + ( Pick 2 2025 ) 2481 =
5098 - ( 1751 + 1329 ) = 2018

That's pick 5
Another way of looking at it is the picks that we end up with (so far) after trading out our players. Effectively....

We give up:

Baker
Bolton
Rioli
Pick 11
F3

We get back:

Pick 2
Pick 10
Pick 18
Pick 23
Norths F1

I think if we were offered those deals during the trade period then the melts we have already seen from oppo's would pale into insignificance.

Don't think the Dees do it but if Carlton are super keen on FOS they could offer 3 and 38 for 2. Melbourne being cagey on who they want could frighten Norf if they think it's Tauru.
North wont do that deal with Carlton, Rawlings has made it pretty obvious as to what they want and that's a shot at Tauru and another tall, Armstrong ideally. Pick 38 doesn't give them a second barrel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North board in full denial of 6&11 for 2 and F1.

I’ve been reading their board a bit recently because I’m insane. If they don’t like a mock draft — like the ESPN one — they write it off as ‘written by a Richmond supporter’, despite Jespah being a bomber, and if they don’t like mail such as today’s they just write it off as completely false, or again, ‘written by a Richmond supporter’.

But when Tom Morris on radio hypothetically mentions 6 & 10 for 2, they take it as gospel and spend the following week spending 6 & 10 like they already have them.
North have delisted about 9 players and brought in 3, I think. They only have picks 2 & 63 or something, left then its rookie draft. They have to be planning to swap out pick 2. Add to that they already have their elite midfielders and now need key position players and midfield bulls which they can get in the teens and early 20 picks. They would probably swap pick 2 for picks 10 & 11 if no one else gave them a better deal.

Yes I do realise you can watch in sports bars but a lot of them have crap grainy internet and sometimes you can’t get a game as another is on. Im not lying and as I said you’re full of shit and Pattaya is renowned as a major whore hole. So take a ride you grime ball.
Mate move on

You might be able to get away with the bullshit with people who dont know or never gone anywhere
But not me and not on this topic. You talking crap

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back