List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

North have delisted about 9 players and brought in 3, I think. They only have picks 2 & 63 or something, left then its rookie draft. They have to be planning to swap out pick 2. Add to that they already have their elite midfielders and now need key position players and midfield bulls which they can get in the teens and early 20 picks. They would probably swap pick 2 for picks 10 & 11 if no one else gave them a better deal.

Apparently they only have 2 open list spots.

No ****ing clue how you could finish bottom 2 for 5 straight years and only be able to find room for 2 new senior players on your list.

I am not commenting on this situation for a reason. put it that way

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Apparently they only have 2 open list spots.

No ****ing clue how you could finish bottom 2 for 5 straight years and only be able to find room for 2 new senior players on your list.

I think they had extra list spots this year as part of their being absolute shithouse package from the AFL. Then they decided to waste list spots on Parker, Konstanty, Darling and Daniel.

Just spoke to a kid who plays gippsland power, reckons Jagga is by the best player in the draft and way better than fos and lalor. Was going on abt him being a freak player and good kid. He also mentioned Levi Ashcroft being overrated and being extremely arrogant
This part is 100% true.

My mates an umpire for u18s. Ashcroft took a nice mark over someone and said "How's it feel to play on a top 5 pick?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that everyone agrees that 6+11 for 2+F1 is a win for us means that I just can't see it happening. Reckon they'd be better off getting tauru (if that's who they want) at 2 then hang onto F1 and go hard for a trade target next year
Good in theory it falls down on the fact norf have only ever contracted herpes during trade week for the last 10 years though

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back