List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Power and strength through the hips. Power to shake a tackle and burst through the hole. Have you ever seen anyone other than MoJu bring him down in a tackle?

He has amazing balance, but I’ve seen him caught plenty of times. What he does when tackled is blindly handball to no-one as he can’t ’stand up’ in the tackle ala Cripps, Neale, Pendles, Dusty etc… he throws himself to ground looking for free kicks when tackled, he doesn’t take the tackle on and look for teammates as he can’t hold himself up.

But he’s a superstar and I’m not doubting that at all. But Jagga will be a harder and tougher player than Naicos (not better) that’s all I’m saying.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we can get pick 2 and North F1 for 6 and 10/11 that would be huge. If we have a good run with injuries there’s every chance North finish last not us.
That is bending the Roo's over and going in dry twice

I doubt the Norf board would allow Brady to be bent over again by Blair

Last edited:

Norfs future first could be a top 3 selection, injury to Larkey and they are farked.

If we end up with pick 1 and a top 5 pick, welcome Harley Reid :)
It’s a year later.
First off, just wanted to say, RIP Chris Toce. A wonderful human who cared deeply for our club and will be a massive loss for not only just our recruiting efforts but his nature and the person he was to all whom met him.

Thanks tigs2010 for providing my rankings. Think this will be it now as most of the heavy lifting has been done. Unless something happens out of the ordinary.
  1. Finn O’Sullivan
  2. Sam Lalor
  3. Alix Tauru
  4. Levi Ashcroft
  5. Harvey Langford
  6. Jagga Smith
  7. Sid Draper
  8. Josh Smilie
  9. Leo Lombard
  10. Xavier Lindsay
  11. Taj Hotton
  12. Murphy Reid
  13. Harry Armstrong
  14. Joe Berry
  15. Isaac Kako
  16. Bo Allan
  17. Tobie Travaglia
  18. Ollie Hannaford
  19. Jack Whitlock
  20. Jesse Dattoli
The top two haven’t changed for me for a while. It’s pretty much as close as you can get, I just favour the overall ability of FOS and have done for a while but it’s minuscule between the two. Lalor will be our first pick in the draft. Can pretty much take it to the bank. He’s a wonderful leader, is very driven to be the best and has a large scope to get better as he will be in an AFL environment. His raw ability is unique and I’m very confident he will be a match winner.

Tauru has flown up my rankings. I’ve explained to some that after Champs I did a lot of research on him and watched tapes and then watched his games. He’s probably the guy who could be the best athlete and player in it. North are right to pin hopes on him. He isn’t a leader (as yet) and is very very raw in a lot of ways but I do project him to be a huge player. James Sicily but with better athletic traits.

It’s a very even draft to be honest and if you look at rankings you might say well how is he so low? Or how is he too high? For a lot of this draft class, you could have them a lot different without much argument from me.

One other comment I’ll make is I do love Ollie Hannaford and Jesse Dattoli and with a bit more work and tape viewing they could easily be even higher. The other thing is the top 20 to top 35 is close as well. So a lot of players that would feel unlucky not being in here in the top 20 but I can’t fit them all in (isn’t that right tigs2010)

We will get a good player at any top 24 pick we have. I’ve said for months, we have got a situation for us which has been the perfect storm.

Trust Blair to get it right. Trade with North will favour us. Ignore the noise. Also having Frank involved with the power of work Chris and others have done, we are ready. This is an exciting time for our footy club.

It’s year one of our process. Blair has the pieces of the puzzle ready to go and is playing in a different world to most. The club don’t expect to be down for years and there’s planning involved to rise pretty quickly. We are smartly cashed up and ready to launch again.

I think I’ll be absent from the boards for a period here and there but you know any questions to my rankings (it is a ranking in my opinion not a mock draft) yell out.
Good post. All the best.
Trade with North: 6 and 11 for 2 and F1 (North)
Trade with Essendon: 20 and F4 for F1 (Dees/Dons), 46, 53

1. Lalor
2. FOS
10. Lindsay
18. J.Whitlock
23. Hannaford
24. Gerreyn
46. Sims/Burmeister
53. Davidson

2025 picks: 1, F1 (North), F1 (Dees/Dons), 19, 73 (Kellaway F/S)
Not bad. Like most of your picks, except I think 3 talls is one too many. Whitlock to early.

we should kidnap anthony stevens to make norf pay through the nose

That is a shit deal for North lol

Imagine it ends up pick 3 and Ludowyke has a huge year and we get the KPF we both desperately need lol
Getting Hard GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If picks 1 & 2 isn’t FOS and Jagga I would be pretty disappointed.

They are a lethal combo. I’m just not sold on Lalor.
foss cant find the footy

that alone is a reason to overlook early

I wanna give 10+11 for 2

1 - Lalor

2 - FOS

6 - Jagga/Langford/Draper

18,20,23,24 is enough to get in some small fwd and KPF/Ruck talent in.

Lalor, FOS, Jagga (or Langford) and Sharpe next year is deadly af.

lets go sink passionpops in brown paper at lalor station
would rather that than spend 25 bucks at punt road to see his name read out on a big telly

He has amazing balance, but I’ve seen him caught plenty of times. What he does when tackled is blindly handball to no-one as he can’t ’stand up’ in the tackle ala Cripps, Neale, Pendles, Dusty etc… he throws himself to ground looking for free kicks when tackled, he doesn’t take the tackle on and look for teammates as he can’t hold himself up.

But he’s a superstar and I’m not doubting that at all. But Jagga will be a harder and tougher player than Naicos (not better) that’s all I’m saying.
He's 21. He'll be able to do that in time.

I highly doubt you have mate
Im 59 years old and have been travelling around all my life both Asia , Europe and the Baltics
Just in the last 12 months i have been away 6 times for a total of 21 weeks

Cambodia , Thailand & Laos lol thats like travelling around perth
What part of the Baltics?!

foss cant find the footy

that alone is a reason to overlook early

He found it last year and then found it 20 times in his last game with 2 goals and potential game winning mark. I’m pretty sure butters averaged 20 Bont 18 Cripps 18 Heeney 20 so he’s is a good area. Matt Rowell averaged 30 and he barely gets that now. Daicos gets 30 and averaged well over 30 in CTL but he can’t take a contested mark. I wouldn’t worry to much

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back