List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If picks 1 & 2 isn’t FOS and Jagga I would be pretty disappointed.

They are a lethal combo. I’m just not sold on Lalor.

I do hear you, but prepare to be disappointed. Sounds like Lalor is all but locked in. Could just be noise at the end of the day as Jagga was all but locked in earlier on. However, whoever has the most noise in the lead up to November usually prevails so I would be absolutely shocked now if it wasn't Lalor. I think we are already missing Dusty too much and want another version of him back. We need to understand Lalor is and will never be Dusty, ever! It's such an unfair comparison and the pressure shouldn't be on him to be the next dusty either.

Nah bugger that. We get the 2 best players in this draft and 2 of the best 4 or 5 next year.
Don't disagree but it needs to be on our terms not Norths.

Big question is will Dusty actually present Lalor with his jumper on draft night?

Or is gonna be an 🎱 deep with a gaggle of Brazilian chicka’s in Rio?
dumma to present pick 1 with a jumper

I like the current yellow it has 3 flags 😂
its not yellow and the original one has won 10

11 if you count the one they gave to the druggies after we won the grand final

i would laugh if we take layla and foss and then carltoon get shite
No trade has been done yet and I’d be very surprised if North gave up that much. Love to get this done but everyone here thinks it’s Lalor the FOS/Jagga. The outcry we’d hear from multiple sides. Especially if we take someone else.

No trade has been done yet and I’d be very surprised if North gave up that much. Love to get this done but everyone here thinks it’s Lalor the FOS/Jagga. The outcry we’d hear from multiple sides. Especially if we take someone else.

Is what it is but. But from all reports best in the draft is Finn. But you can’t go wrong with Lalor, smilie, Langford, smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope they do.

We're not desperate for it, despite the suggestion from some that we'd be mad not to do it.

Trade on our terms or North can feck off
I mean this is a great deal and even if it is on North's terms it is like a 9 coming up to you, buying your drinks and taking you home all without your input.

6 + 11 for 2 and worst case 4/5 next year is fantastic

I mean this is a great deal and even if it is on North's terms it is like a 9 coming up to you, buying your drinks and taking you home all without your input.

6 + 11 for 2 and worst case 4/5 next year is fantastic

North must be drunk. I don’t get it. The KP stock next year must not be good and they want this years.

Lucky it suits us.

Going in with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24

And maybe even 1,2,21 next year is unbelievable.

North must be drunk. I don’t get it. The KP stock next year must not be good and they want this years.

Lucky it suits us.

Going in with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24

And maybe even 1,2,21 next year is unbelievable.
There’s a bit of urgency there now for them to get some key position players in. If they leave it until next year, in a couple of years’ time their mids will be starting to hit their straps while the young key position players aren’t yet ready.

They don’t have the option of fixing a hole like that with a big free agent signing, as players don’t seem to want to play there due to the small fan base and lack of marketability off the field to supplement their income

would be insane but I doubt smilie lasts until 10. Would love to be wrong. The only thing that has me a bit down on lalor/fos/smith at 1,2 is that I was getting a bit excited about a really big mid like smilie or langford at 6
Lalor and fos ain't exactly short people

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back