List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just spoke to a kid who plays gippsland power, reckons Jagga is by the best player in the draft and way better than fos and lalor. Was going on abt him being a freak player and good kid. He also mentioned Levi Ashcroft being overrated and being extremely arrogant
Ashcroft @ 1
Jagga @ 6

I wouldn't count my chickens if I were you
Too late

the lord of the rings GIF

Hilarious chats going on at North board … my favourite is talking how they need to take the best mid early and get a pick or two in the 20’s to draft a much needed KPP.

They are seemingly oblivious to the fact they had #25, and traded it for a 28yo dwarf.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Bizarre fanbase, depresses me reading their board

Can you two please take your ‘My Vagina is more hairy than yours’ argument somewhere else.

Thanks.
Wonder when Rioli2Rioli is due back from holidays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure that deal was ever on the table was it? Eagles always planned to do Barrass for Baker until Hawks did them over. So then it was all about getting Baker, and at that time we didn’t have the Bolton deal and were still negotiating with Freo… so didn’t have 10 or 11 to give them.

They got 14 and traded it for Baker before the Bolton deal was done.

If we wanted Jagga we would have just taken pick 3 when offered by wce.

Hilarious chats going on at North board … my favourite is talking how they need to take the best mid early and get a pick or two in the 20’s to draft a much needed KPP.

They are seemingly oblivious to the fact they had #25, and traded it for a 28yo dwarf.

1 media article about pick 2 has spooked them.

Read for a week how we were giving them picks 6 & 10/11 for pick 2 or picks 6,10 & 11 for pick 2 & F1 :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

1 media article about pick 2 has spooked them.

Read for a week how we were giving them picks 6 & 10/11 for pick 2 or picks 6,10 & 11 for pick 2 & F1 :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
It’s like trade period all over again

Us in the supreme position where either way we win and oppos drowning themselves in copium

a draft night play or chance it's done beforehand?
Watch the AFL try and interject and contrive it to be done on draft night for the 'drama'

It’s like trade period all over again

Us in the supreme position where either way we win and oppos drowning themselves in copium

Funny thing is knowing how Blair handled the Bolton trade and stood firm on pick 10 & 11.
We are now probably wanting more than just pick 2 & F1st

If the Eagles board was Hiroshima on the Baker trade, then the North board will be Nagasaki

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back