List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Now this works not the one that was reported by some kangaroo supporter yesterday that they wanted our pick 6, 10 and 18 and most of us said go jump in the lake.

If we were just targeting pick two this year it would be our pick 6 and say 18 or 20

So, pick 6 and 11 for North's pick two and a future First that's a pretty good deal. We still have seven picks this draft and likely two top five picks next year.
It's almost to good to be true.

For Tigers Fans- If you haven’t watched, it sums it up clearly all 3 players, one Word, I’d take Jagga Smith if i were a Tigers supporter.

Two months behind with Jagga and posting our own boards podcast to us.

Now you know how we feel when we interact with you tiger_tough!

North gain experience in older players and have better guidance especially former premiership players. The kids get older body’s fill out more. I think north will finish anywhere from 16th-10th range I wouldn’t be surprised if it is 10th. I actually think last year they got close multiple times. Looked pretty dangerous at times. Definitely won’t explode like hawks but I do see an improvement. But the way there supporters act they will finish 17th.
All it takes is an injury to Darling and they're bottom 2

Any word on who we will target in the next couple of years. Cadman has been spoken about and obviously we are in dire need of a key forward, is there any other player or position you believe we will target?

I’ll say it as I’ve told others. We will target Cadman in a big, big way. We are already planning.

Not necessarily. You want to condense the team to as many good players as you can (whilst taking into account team balance). Only 22 are allowed to take the field.

Pick 18 as a depth player isn’t really helpful if we don’t have space.
Pick 18 has the capacity to be way better than a depth player, if you pick right. Especially in a strong draft.

Consider Smilie plus one of the following who were all taken around pick 18-20 -Heeney Grundy Rance Powell Pepper Kerr Fyfe Mundy Grigg Ward English De Koning Van Rooyen

For Tigers Fans- If you haven’t watched, it sums it up clearly all 3 players, one Word, I’d take Jagga Smith if i were a Tigers supporter.

That's 10 words.

And BTW, we're such a generous bunch of campaigners here that we're willing to sacrifice our future, let you keep pick 2, take Lalor at 1 and grant you your wish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All it takes is an injury to Darling and they're bottom 2

lol, Darling is already cooked. Basically if their players keep playing like they’ve got lots of potential rather than actually improving they’ve got a bottom 2 finish sold. I mean look at LDU, when’s he becoming a superstar? He’s 25, he had a really good year but clearly not good enough to help his team improve.

Pick 18 has the capacity to be way better than a depth player, if you pick right. Especially in a strong draft.

Consider Smilie plus one of the following who were all taken around pick 18-20 -Heeney Grundy Rance Powell Pepper Kerr Fyfe Mundy Grigg Ward English De Koning Van Rooyen

RCD at 20 could happen too.

I totally get what you are saying but you need generational players in your team not just a bunch of very good ones.

Top 5 picks are the best way to do that.

Regardless if 6+11 for 2+F1 actually happens we won’t even have to worry about it 😉

RCD at 20 could happen too.

I totally get what you are saying but you need generational players in your team not just a bunch of very good ones.

Top 5 picks are the best way to do that.

Regardless if 6+11 for 2+F1 actually happens we won’t even have to worry about it 😉

Tough one to compare because that was a pretty average draft. If this draft is as deep as expected it could have similarities to 2017 and 2019.

2017 was a good example of a draft that was weak at the top but had some real gems in the 20s. 2019 had hits all over the place.

Tough one to compare because that was a pretty average draft. If this draft is as deep as expected it could have similarities to 2017 and 2019.

2017 was a good example of a draft that was weak at the top but had some real gems in the 20s. 2019 had hits all over the place.
Definitely some handy players but plenty of misses in those later picks as well

Could also make the argument that the biggest cluster of the best players are sitting inside that top 5 range in both examples even with the gems sitting outside

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back