List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

For that to happen (I read this on the MB somewhere) then the Dees could trade 9 to GWS for 15 & 16, then bundle 5 & 15 for 2, leaving them taking 2 & 16 to the draft.
I know I said it recently.

Not saying they would do it, though; just looking at remote possibilities from other clubs. Saints potentially could do the same.

Edit: and I forgot to mention Carlton, but it seems unlikely they’d try to get from 3 to 2 but who knows

Last edited:

Wasn't planning on posting this now but pick 2 talk has spooked me too 🤣

IF we keep pick 6, there will be some very good options available.

I took a look at 3 in particular in this video.

Highlights included!

i think I am going to re-visit the quartet with Lids, I get the feeling somewhere I am missing something with some secret sauce

If we wanted Jagga we would have just taken pick 3 when offered by wce.

Fair enough. So Eagles were offering to give us 3 and ‘slide’ to 10 (expectations of what was coming for Bolton)??

A good chance Blair held out knowing that 14 was needed to secure 10 and 11 from Freo. If not he maybe stuck taking 10 and 18 for Bolton … then 10 goes for Baker and we have 1,3,6, 18 … compared to 1,6,10,11,18.

So 10 and 11 over 3. Either way, I wouldn’t necessarily say we’d have taken the 3 if we wanted Jagga. A lot more balls in the air than just that I’d think. And if North keep two I’d not say it’s guaranteed they won’t take him.

But of course we are all guessing ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll say it as I’ve told others. We will target Cadman in a big, big way. We are already planning.
I don't think we should be targetting Cadman in the short to medium term. He will cost us two first round picks. We need the quantity and we have time. Happy to reassess in two or three years but right now we need quantity

I don't think we should be targetting Cadman in the short to medium term. He will cost us two first round picks. We need the quantity and we have time. Happy to reassess in two or three years but right now we need quantity
agree whole heartedly, moreover see how things pan out and how other clubs go because these situations are quite fluid I believe

nah, I am not talking about that location that you have been to countless times. What about other locations?? How do you know you are not missing out elsewhere?

better the devil you know?
I been to most of the locations that you are talking about
Cambodia , Laos , Phillipines , Bulgaria , Romania , Ukraine , Coatia , Serbia , Estonia , Turkiye , Greece , Cyprus and most of Europe except UK / US as they hold no interest to me.

Thailand and specially Pattaya is a different world

I been to most of the locations that you are talking about
Cambodia , Laos , Phillipines , Bulgaria , Romania , Ukraine , Coatia , Serbia , Estonia , Turkiye , Greece , Cyprus and most of Europe except UK / US as they hold no interest to me.

Thailand and specially Pattaya is a different world
is Pattaya that much different to the Golden Triangle twenty years ago?

Fair enough. So Eagles were offering to give us 3 and ‘slide’ to 10 (expectations of what was coming for Bolton)??

A good chance Blair held out knowing that 14 was needed to secure 10 and 11 from Freo. If not he maybe stuck taking 10 and 18 for Bolton … then 10 goes for Baker and we have 1,3,6, 18 … compared to 1,6,10,11,18.

So 10 and 11 over 3. Either way, I wouldn’t necessarily say we’d have taken the 3 if we wanted Jagga. A lot more balls in the air than just that I’d think. And if North keep two I’d not say it’s guaranteed they won’t take him.

But of course we are all guessing ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I said we could've got 3 a few days ago and was poopoo'd. I'm sure if push came to shove freo would've done just 10 and 11 without the 18 to 14 upgrade. we then trade 6 and something for 2 and we end up with picks 1,2 and 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back