• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Buy a ticket and come
November 23 - dec 3

i need a break, ha ha
ha gay GIF

Fair enough. So Eagles were offering to give us 3 and ‘slide’ to 10 (expectations of what was coming for Bolton)??

A good chance Blair held out knowing that 14 was needed to secure 10 and 11 from Freo. If not he maybe stuck taking 10 and 18 for Bolton … then 10 goes for Baker and we have 1,3,6, 18 … compared to 1,6,10,11,18.

You don’t get to keep 6 and 18. The point was trading up to 2.

So it’s 1, 3, 6, 18 vs 1, 2, 10, 11

You can decide what’s better, but if we go for 2 its because we didn’t believe the player we want will be there at 3.

Jagga will be there at 3, he might even make it back to us at 6 if we keep it.

I’ll say it as I’ve told others. We will target Cadman in a big, big way. We are already planning.
Grockadoc had been hot on the Cadman stuff for a long time now, so reading your post it all checks out, this has been a long plan in the making.

I am pretty confident we should pick Lalor at one

pick 2 would be nice but North are demanding a lot 6 and 11 is ridiculous
How is it ridiculous. They are swapping there pick 2 for our 6 & then swapping their future first for 11. I think its a pretty good deal. Especially as it gives a chance to recruit over a couple of drafts with high quality players.

How is it ridiculous. They are swapping there pick 2 for our 6 & then swapping their future first for 11. I think its a pretty good deal. Especially as it gives a chance to recruit over a couple of drafts with high quality players.
future first from North does not interest me much and we miss a player at 11

I just think North's future first will not amount to much, and I am not doing a jig over next years draft

People talk about North's backline. Next year they put in Tauru and Trainor to help sure it up, North could win quite a few games because they are better than their results this year and they have added

I’ll say it as I’ve told others. We will target Cadman in a big, big way. We are already planning.

Yep. I've told the boys on the Tigercast this very same thing. Cadman has been in our sights as a target since the end of last year. Made a huge play for him this year, and will do so again next year.

Yep. I've told the boys on the Tigercast this very same thing. Cadman has been in our sights as a target since the end of last year. Made a huge play for him this year, and will do so again next year.
hope not, big forwards get RFC in more trouble than not

it seems to be an obsession at Tigerland they cannot shake

think about the amount of wasted efforts trying to develop tall forwards over the years, it is mindboggling, wasting picks, development and resources

I haven’t heard the info about chasing him for this year.

Blair has been methodical in his approach. He will head to draft this year, but I expect some movement on FA and Cadman next year. I think that’s why the play to get extra First Round picks will come into play for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t heard the info about chasing him for this year.

Blair has been methodical in his approach. He will head to draft this year, but I expect some movement on FA and Cadman next year. I think that’s why the play to get extra First Round picks will come into play for us.

Nah if cadman wants to come let’s just get him as a free agent with no compensation use our north future first on Archie luwodyke

Grockadoc had been hot on the Cadman stuff for a long time now, so reading your post it all checks out, this has been a long plan in the making.
AND this will gain momentum in 2 years time when we already have our 10-12 new kids running around as well as a NorF style war chest to offer Lunch money to Cadman and only our compromised draft picks to offer the Giants

End of 2026 will be when we are really going to go hard for him

Out of contract and dhit picks to offer is the time to go hard , But we can keep in his ear for the next 2 years and rattle the cage

"But the Victorian has added two years to his existing deal and will remain at the Giants until the end of 2026."

Not gonna happen. As we saw with Baker. Don’t burn relationships.

We want Cadman and are preparing to compensate GWS.
Well there is always that leverage to make the trade more favourable.

Look at Adelaide they walked Hately through the PSD after GWS didn't accept their lowball offer (F2)
Came back this year and lowballed GWS over Peatling.
Didn't seem to burn the relationship.

I don’t mind seeing what Cadman becomes and 2025 will tell us a lot - this year was promising but I’m still not sure if he’s heading towards superstar status or a couple of rungs below.

I don’t want to give up multiple first rounders for someone who may end up a poor man’s Joe Daniher, or even worse, Eric Hipwood….(Hipwood kicked 30 goals and had 11 goal assists from 20 games in his second season in a crap team … at 203cm I thought he was going to be a great player).

Cadman played 23 games in 2024 for 30 goals and 4 goal assists - well behind Hipwood’s returns on average.

We need to be careful in assuming his trajectory will skyrocket - Hipwood is not much better now than he was at 20yo in his second year. 2025 will tell us a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

hope not, big forwards get RFC in more trouble than not

it seems to be an obsession at Tigerland they cannot shake

think about the amount of wasted efforts trying to develop tall forwards over the years, it is mindboggling, wasting picks, development and resources

Like how we went on to win back to back flags after we brought Lunchtime in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back